Thread: player for playing MKV files and OGM files in android

player for playing MKV files and OGM files in android

I have recently bought a droid inc phone with a new tv cable. I want to play MKV files so I was searching for a good media player. Is there any good media player available for android. Well let me tell you that I have no vlc media player. Does anybody know which is the best media player for android that I can have? Kindly help me as early as possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Re: player for playing MKV files and OGM files in android

Regarding android vlc player I would like say that you certainly know VLC Media Player, a media player on computer and some existing mobile platforms. All though it still lacks the appeal on Android, the project is well underway. The application is not yet available, but developers are very optimistic about the future of their solution. You can search on the sites for some nice android media players. There are many available but I don’t have much idea.

I would recommend you to go for the RealPlayer, Real player has a beautiful new interface that favors blues and whites rather than the darker blacks and silvers of previous versions. Real Player works as it should work on DROID X. It has a nice looking & clean interface that is eye appealing. It Works great with music, pictures & videos and has the features needed to get the job done.you can play MKV files and OGM files using real player.

Why don’t you go for arcMedia.it is a free media player with additional codec support? It is media player for Android with additional format support. I think you should go for this. You can search in google and download it to your PC and then you transfer it to your phone using data cable. It will allow you to play both MKV and OGM files. Make sure that you download properly because many of us get confused between the media player and converter.

It is easy to stream videos which are stored somewhere else, once your mobile phone is connected to the internet. On your screen go to Start and then choose Windows Media, now go to Menu and choose Library, now you are supposed to tap the Menu option and open URL, here you can do two things, either enter the address of the streaming music or video that you want and select OK, or else you can move to History and scroll to a particular URL and select OK.

You can download free MKV Player 5.6.8. You can download it for free from the internet. It is the most popular and best media player available for playing MKV files in android. You can download t your pc and then install it to the phone using USB. I would ask you to look for this great player as it is able to play .MKV file formats. I am not sure what about OGM. For OGM player you can check it on Google.