Thread: Torchlight app for iPhone or Droid

Torchlight app for iPhone or Droid

I am using iPhone from past couple of days. Well I am looking to get the mobile version of the game Torchlight game. Let me know whether there is available for the mobile version of the game? if it your answer is yes than from where I can purchase the same? if you are having any speculation on this particular matter than let me know I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Torchlight app for iPhone or Droid

I would not like to prefer the mobile version of this particular game. there are some game which I really love to play on the phone of mine. however I don’t think so this particular game is not suitable for the phone at all. The main reason is that the screen of the phone is seems to be quite small and you will definitely lough after looking at the things which are involved into the game. personally I am playing dungeon crawl game on the phone of mine and it is quite okey to play the same.

Remember one thing that people are use to make phone calls on the phone. They are not supposed to play high quality video games on their device. I think the fundamental of touch screen and ARPG did not work properly together. I am not sure whether this particular game will work on the iPhone of yours but still I think we need to see how developer of the game has made the thing so that it can run on the phone of yours.

I really don’t mind if there is mini version of the game. but still it is impossible to port the entire game on the tablet but it is impossible to have the entire game on the mobile phone like iPhone. If the developer of the game decide to provide a mobile version of the game than I would like to see how and when the developer of the game. let me know if you are having any other information on this particular matter.

I let you know that the time taken to create a game for the mobile is can be consumed to put the extra content for the PC version of the game. I think the developer of the game should put there all efforts for the PC version of the game rather than creating a mobile version of the game. there are couple of developer which are creating a mobile games hence there is no need to create the mobile version of the game.

I let you know that I cannot make any gaming on the phone of mine and the battery of mine is seems to be draining quickly. However this particular game is seems to be quite addacting and I think I am going to play the mobile version of the game if there is releasing of the mobile version of the game. however if there is portable version of the game for the iPad than I think it will be quite easy to create the game.