Thread: Getting Itunes store request with error 310 message in MacBook pro

Getting Itunes store request with error 310 message in MacBook pro

Well I have recently bought a new MacBook pro for myself. It has i7 2.2 GHz processor with 4 GB RAM and 500 GB hard disk. I often get applications for my itouch by downloading them from the internet. Couple of day’s back I was trying to download some application in the itouch but it failed. It was showing that an unknown error has occurred and it could not complete the itunes store request for me. The error number was 310. Help! What must be the issue?

Re: Getting Itunes store request with error 310 message in MacBook pro

Well I think if there is a compatibility issue with your MacBook pro and the app requested? You can search the compatibility of that application and your Mac book pro on the internet. Go and visit the official website and search for it. If it isn’t then the issue could be of your’s macbook pro only. Also have you tried to download another application? Did any error occur again? Let me know.

I would say you to try to log out of your itunes account by going to store and log-out. Then close iTunes application. Restart your Mac book pro or logout and then get back in. Open iTunes, find the app you were trying to download, click the download button and sign in whenever you are prompted. i hope this solves your problem. Make sure that after logging out of itunes are you able to login back to the itunes or not.

Remove iTunes from the Mac book pro and delete all the files/keychains which are related to it. Reinstall the iTunes and check if the iTunes is giving the same error. Go to the start and then go to the all program. Now under the all program select the accessories and after that select system tools, now under the system tools select the disk cleanup. Now on disk cleanup tool select the disk that you have installed and then press ok. Now once you completed try to restart your system and reinstall the iTunes, I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to uninstall and then reinstall the iTunes. First you need to uninstall to do this go to start and then control panel and after that select the add/remove program and under that select the iTunes and then hit on the un-install. Now once you complete the uninstalling now re-install the iTunes files and then save it on the desktop. And after that make right click on the iTunes setup.exe and then select the run as admin. Now you will start the installation once you complete the installation restart your Mac book pro and start downloading the application. Hope this helps.

This has happened with me too. Is quick time player working fine on your Mac book pro. Try to delete all cache and cookies from memory. I would say to upgrade to the latest firmware of itunes. Download it and install it in your Mac book pro. I hope this will help. But if it doesn’t then visit the apple troubleshooting site and look over there. Hope it becomes fine.