Thread: Innovation in form of IPhone 6: The wireless charging

Innovation in form of IPhone 6: The wireless charging

Today came across on post where I read Apple is planning and preparing the launch of iPhone 6 which has wireless charging feature I am not spreading rumors but its true and will commence within 2years beside wireless technology is already introduce by touchstone technologies now I may wait for 2 yrs with my Nokia phone which I am using but I want to know that anyone knows that can I use this wireless charger feature with my current phone I don’t want my phone would be trashed beside wireless charging is so much in right now

Re: Innovation in form of IPhone 6: The wireless charging

Never heard about it still but if it’s with IPhone then it would give another reason to IPhone categorized one of the expensive phone again beside its 2 yrs to go now I personally like wired charger cause it is easy to carry in a bag or pocket and I also like to play game when am charging my phone which is not in the case where phone has to kept on mat for charging (that’s how wireless charger charge the phone).who will take ALL this trouble with the phone keep it simple .

As far as I am concern wireless charger is not that famous cause I am defiantly sure all other brands knows about these technology before and if demand for such type of phone rises I am sure then this technology will be applied but for now I think no one want to pay extra for the technology which is no use to any one and also it increase the weight of device since there will be extra hardware put inside the phone it’s just one useless technology right now for me

For what I understand if apple is claiming to introduce wireless charger then that would some level of technology on it like if your iPhone within the range of charging device it would start charging without physical contact with anything like with touchdown charger , so the charging device can be kept in say in closet in your house or your office table drawer and the moment you enter in your office your phone start charging instantly and you don’t bother to look at it as your device can take care of itself