Thread: upgrading Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 to android 3.1

upgrading Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 to android 3.1

I’m using Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 from 6 months. I loved my galaxy tab but I want to make my Galaxy Tab better so I’m deciding to upgrade galaxy tab operating system Android 3.0 to android 3.1. Because my friend have Motorola Xoom and recently he was upgraded his phone to Android 3.2 and I see it features it really attracted me. It doesn’t mean that it previous Android 3.1 is not effective it is also too good in operating system for mobile. So seem my friend phone I have decided to upgrade my Galaxy tab Android 3.0 to Android 3.1

Re: upgrading Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 to android 3.1

Recently I have also updated my mobile phone operating system Android 3.0 to android 3.1. I am not getting tired praising this new upgraded operating system. This Android 3.1 brings a few greatly desired performance and constancy improvements. This upgraded Android 3.1 has more features like USB host functionality. There are unlimited numbers of apps preinstall in that operating system. It playback the HTML inline files and has ability to resize widgets. So now you are excited about this Android 3.1 I suggest you please soon update your Android 3.0.

I’m shocked till yet you have not updated your operating system Android to 3.2. Many people take the help of internet and upgraded their Android 3.0 of Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 to android 3.1. You also can take help of internet for upgrading your Samsung galaxy Android. If you can’t search how to upgraded your operating system then simply visit Android official websites there they were give guidance how to upgrade you Android to newer version. Or you can also visit Samsung official websites and their just you have to mention model no. then they will give full information about upgradation procedures.

After up gradation this operating system adds the Google Books app and removes old apps like Amazon, kindle, Samsung apps and weather bug. Galaxy tab 10.1 I/O edition owners, who have rooted their device, not need to worry about the update preserves your root access. If user not have got the OTA update notification than you can manually pull out the update from Samsung’s server by going to about Tablet> software updates option. Users also need to create a Samsung account, after creating An account they can download the and install the ota software. And also remind non thing to tab owner that they not encrypted the data on their device, before installing the update.

Earlier today we wrapped Android 3.1 Honeycomb official OTA take off for Samsung Galaxy Tab I/O Version. But also quite recently we uncovered that depending on if you have missed your OTA notice for whatever explanation, and then you are able to get your tab redesigned to official Honeycomb 3.1 manually. The strategy is just proposed for people having plentiful charge over ADB for the reason that a recuperation blaze-capable zip isn’t ready as of now. This newfangled OTA firmware overhaul for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 accompanies some fantastic enhancements and late offers. As per some users the parchment and tap smoothness has remarkably expanded.

Receivable to this upgrade, you can modify the Home screen Wallpaper as well as tinker with Lock Screen one. The widgets are now resizable so you would be able to recovery some space on your launcher screen. The late redesign's Wi-Fi Icon now demonstrates information movement and the stock browser is now “Tablet Browser” rather than versatile browser. This connotes that everything available applications will be shown consistent with your tablet program specs. Here are the one step at a time directions from Droid Basement to redesign your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 I/O form to Android 3.1 Honeycomb. We haven’t tested this technique our selves, so we are citing the cause here.