Thread: My Samsung Galaxy S is not able to upload my photo on pc

My Samsung Galaxy S is not able to upload my photo on pc

I have Samsung Galaxy S recently purchased it has Android OS, v2.1 (Éclair) OS and has nice feature with 5MP camera now I want to transfer the picture taken with my phone to my Computer via USB Connection but its look like my computer is not reading my phone attached via USB and it’s been a longtime now I have been trying to achieve my goal now I am losing my patience. Is there something wrong with my phone or I need to check my computer anyone know how to get out of such problem

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S is not able to upload my photo on pc

Like any Samsung phone follow the few steps while connection your phone to PC go to setting –About phone – USB setting and then select Mass Storage now come back to standby screen connect your device with computer using USB cable, use the top status bar on your phone and pull it done select USB connection a pop up window will appear press mount on it just that your SD card is now connected to pc via your device

And for dismount just close the removable disk and make sure nothing is transferring or no program should use any of the files in device open status bar in your phone again and turn off USB Storage a popup will show up click turnoff that it this will dismount your device unplug the cable.Hope this would

Connect the USB driver and All you have to do is tap notification menu which is the band on top of your phone screen just tap your finger on top of it and the date should show up them pull it down a grey screen will appear now press on USB icon it will prompt for mount the device just select that and your device will attached to computer and will ready to use now just select the folder in which your images were stored copy them to your computer that’s it that all you have to do

I also have Samsung Galaxy S and the setting for USB lies under wireless and network section and not in about phone and I am also finding it difficult to transfer my photos into the computer I have use Mass storage option as well as kies but cannot find top status bar which has USB Storage information there is nothing on the drop down menu I don’t understand what I am doing wrong after following instruction still I am not able to connect my device to my PC and transfer photos form it a little assistance here