Thread: LG Ally has hostile environment for adobe flash

LG Ally has hostile environment for adobe flash

Guys planning to buy LG Ally cool phone but heard about the adobe flash is not working properly on ally is there any truth in the statement cause I will use YouTube on my phone and if adobe flash player won’t work then it is a big problem and if it’s true can anyone tell what are the other alternate available for ally is there some other software that may overcome this problem .please guys reply quick can’t wait to buy this phone

Re: LG Ally has hostile environment for adobe flash

This is bit harsh but I have a sad news that adobe does not support the processor used the phone that you intended to but i.e. LG ally unless adobe writes a new version for it. This is very unlikely that would happen bottom line is you will never see flash support our phone .hope I a wrong and adobe comes with some solution so that I myself enjoy the privilege of that on my phone in future and as far as other solution , I never came across any such software which replace adobe flash.

All knowledge that i have about hardware I think flash is not available for stock ROM according to my knowledge the architecture is different and the speed of the CPU is less than what it is required for adobe flash to run but probably overclocked ROM like punisher and velocity may run adobe flash if their new version comes out but as far as I am concern LG Ally will probably never able to run adobe flash hope there may some development in future regarding this issue right now nothing happening

I am not sure but as per little research I have done I came to conclusion that flash Lite will work. Its system required is CortexA8 (ARMv7)500MHz app and Neon Processor and Android 2.2v OS . now LG Ally would be soon up grading to Android 2.2v may support flash the current version in LG Ally dose no support flash which is Android 2.1 v as soon as this upgrade take place probably no one have to worries about this issue any more but till then good luck