Thread: How to sync Huawei u8150 with pc ?

How to sync Huawei u8150 with pc ?

Got new Huawei U8150 IDEOS and it has Android OS, v2.2 operating System brand new recently now I wanted to sync device to my pc for that I have downloaded hi suite but when I try to connect my device to pc it unable to connect and shows error USB drivers not found Its says download the device driver , I also on, set USB debugging but no result .can anyone tell me how do I download USB drivers so that I can sync my device with pc

Re: How to sync Huawei u8150 with pc ?

I have been using U8150 for a while still learning to use this phone .never tried to connect my phone to pc but recently I also wanted to connect my phone to pc to install games and apps can anyone tell me is there any pc suite other than hi suite as I think it’s not working perfectly or is there any other means to install apps and game to my phone form pc like some other pc suite available .please give me a downloading line for the same it would really helpful

It’s very simple all you need is hi suite and install it now go to setting –applications-development and check USB bugging .now connect your Huawei U8150 IDEOS device and wait for few seconds and when it prompt to turning on mass storage do not accept it .and to check whether USB debugging is enable you will see Android lady bug in the top left corner of the screen that it now go to hi suite application and click connect button on the middle wait for some time it may take some time to start if you start it

Hi trying to use hi suite software to sync contact from my U8150 phone with my outlook 2003 in my computer using windows 7 home edition but it’s not working the software got stuck .apparently its ask permission to access the outlook data, which I allow it to do the its seems to be copying as some arrow start to animate on phone but it’s never finish like its goes on and on forever and I have to stop it. Is there any process to do it , am I doing anything wrong please suggest me solution