Thread: Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 turns on only after putting it on dock

Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 turns on only after putting it on dock

I could not publish it where I needed to go. 10.1 Galaxy tab I've had this for a few days love what you can do but continue to go to sleep and not wake up. This is a 32 GB closed their roots. I noticed while in the dock tends to block only the home screen and solved it by just removing the base and inserting back into the bench. When not on the bench who has a dream of death, and if I plug it back on the bench, while SOD is coming back to life. I have no idea if it helps with their inferences about the treatment of this error. But I thought I could help somehow.Do not connect the dock to a power supply is. Well, I tried to do the above and the loop start DARN I love this thing.SOD after 3 or 4 operating system is unreadable and I had to do a factory reset and reload the operating system and back to ODIN file. Which will remove the core OC was loaded and reloaded the operating system to its fixed file.

Re: Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 turns on only after putting it on dock

I do not there's nothing wrong with the tablet. I think that is the wall of the PC or USB charger.ur laptop you’re not ready to load your tablet but it will be a slow, very tired slow load outlet n would do nothing. Samsung called they wanted me to send to service’s No. I have said my work load for me. Give laptop. That the time to load and wire I’ll see charging. The good you’re the big box connects to the wall that's bad.

Mine is the "sleep of death," only with custom firmware and when the load on the spring the media actions dating back to truthful the predicament to stimulate the tablet had to do a amalgamation of power and Volume down for more than a few seconds until it as a final point becomes I don’t know how to fix this problem. I tried contact customer support executive. But no response from there.

I have read some post about passing the information through console in Windows, but would have to read it again, I imagine it was NVIDIA developers or something similar, I guess if your PC recognize something can be done, nevertheless I am not an professional and this is my first and perhaps last tablet android. I'll take a look and told him that if I discover incredible

Samsung tech support said it would be returned to a service center. Service centers cannot deal with it as the card is not here yet. I called Samsung USA this afternoon and spoke to a helpful man who told me I can send back to us to look at collateral, but have to pay to send him there and to ship it back to me. Unfortunately, the Samsung system cannot cope with my address in the UK, so I'll have to talk to lead the company warranty company - which closed today, as it is July 4.As a final point - I also talked with the best buy - to see if he could return to them. As I bought at the store, I have to return to the store.

I was able to access my account NVFLASH and I think the problem is that my bootloader is broken
    C: \ NVFLASH> NVFLASH - bl bootloader.bin - go
    NVFLASH began
    • rcm version 0X20001
    • uid chip: 0x037c704641bff4d7
    • Macrovision: Disabled
    • HDCP enabled
    • Information system:
    • Chip name: t20
    • Mode of operation: 3
    • strap configuration device: 0
    • fuse device configuration: 0
    • Chip identification: 0x20 major: 1 minor: 3