Thread: Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 not acknowledged by Windows XP

Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 not acknowledged by Windows XP

I just put my Galaxy 10.1 on my computer Windows XP, and initially received a message that new hardware is found, but the hardware wizard launches and says he cannot find the appropriate drivers. When I go to My Computer, in attendance is no drive icon on my account (yes, I have the USB cable connected). Can anybody inform me what to do to be able to transfer some videos from my account?

Re: Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 not acknowledged by Windows XP

I installed Kies, and my tablet was recognized, although there is no drive letter or the My Computer icon. I have downloaded a video Kies, and I had the opportunity to play in Kies, but for some reason I cannot transfer video to my tab Galaxy. This is m frustrating. I 'now receiving a message "Reconnect Kies Samsung device (PC Studio) approach. Connection Mode is not compatible in the midst of current Kies."

Followed the instructions OP'd up, then I spoke with Samsung support. Apparently, the chip can operate as a mass storage device when connected to a Windows Vista or Windows 7. They acknowledge that the mass storage function will not work for Windows XP yet (working on the patch, release date unknown).I was able to transfer files of any type to the page with a Windows 7 as a USB drive!

Thus, the samsung Galaxy 10.1 in correctly currently does not work as mass storage device when linked to Windows XP and Samsung recognize this when presume your support. It works correctly when connected to Windows 7 (Windows Vista and according to Samsung tech support). Wow, I thought I was going crazy. Thanks for the info! Fortunately, I have Windows 7 on my laptop.

I am totally outraged. I did a Windows update on my laptop while my Samsung 10.1 was plugged, and was able to install some USB drivers Samsung compound. However, Windows does not yet recognize the tablet. I know there is a solution to this; I just need someone to point me in the right direction. I do not know what I'm lost. We just need to help someone.

I am totally outraged. I did a Windows update on my laptop while my Samsung 10.1 was connected and was able to install some USB drivers Samsung compound. However, Windows still does not recognize the tablet. I know there is a solution to this; I just need someone to point me in the right direction. I do not know what I missed. We just have to help someone.i am always ready to answer anybody queries

I called Samsung. The steps below works for me.

Download and install the driver from here:
    http://www.samsung.com/us/support/do...GT-P7510UWYXAR

Reboot the computer

Connect the Tab, it should work.