Thread: what is new in samsung galaxy TAB 10.1 screen?

what is new in samsung galaxy TAB 10.1 screen?

I’m going to buy Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 in two or three days. It’s the new galaxy TAB 10.1 have gorilla glass? Anybody who know anything about it. Do let me know here. I will be glad for your suggestion. Anything related to gorilla glass please let me know here.Also let me know which all samsung mobile phone uses gorilla glass.Someone where i heard that samsung is going to use gorilla glass for all upcoming samsung smartphone.

re: what is new in samsung galaxy TAB 10.1 screen?

The following is a list of Samsung products that have Gorilla Glass to the screen:
    • Behold II,
    • Captivate,
    • Continuum,
    • Galaxy S II, S
    • Galaxy Tab,

I do not know if Samsung10 is the official version of Samsung, but do not think anyone can answer questions on that site. You can see the Galaxy card is scheduled but does not specifically articulate version 10.1. Therefore, it could mean for 10.1 Gorilla glass used, but it could also mean that only 7 "version not. My guess is no, because if you did it to make sure it probably would have announced and the respondent at the site of Samsung have said "yes" in its place of giving the answer that made roundabout.

I was not sure if there were gorilla glass, so I bought the screen protector just to be safe ZAGG, but also offers the additional advantage of reducing finger stains. It was more difficult than most covers ZAGG have used in the past to move forward. I worried about how ****ed up a lot of air bubbles, but now after sitting overnight is almost perfect. The touch sensitivity was a small iffy previous night after applying it, but seems fine this morning.

Either way, the glass seems pretty fragile to me. My tab IO left my laptop bag at a height of about 6 inches in a smoother surface, and now I have a small crack near the upper right corner. Still useful, but disappointing. I have the hope that is covered by the warranty, especially with the troubles other IO tab screen has.i hope this information was usesful .if you got any further query regarding gorilla glass ,you can ask me

Visually stunning, extremely tough Corning Gorilla Glass provide the most stylish smart phones nowadays plus tablet designs, while as long as outstanding resistance to damage in the direction of the falls, bump and scrapes of on a daily basis use. Gorilla Glass is responsive an adequate amount of for more complicated touch applications and is obtainable with a coating easy to clean.gorilla glass is rough and tough glass .