Thread: Samsung tab 10.1 video format

Samsung tab 10.1 video format

What exactly does the video format support for 10.1? I tried to install. Avi, Mpeg and I were not able to play videos. Most avi ,Blueray are copies. Or anybody knows of a good video converter? i will be glad if anybody can put forward me a quantity of good video software to play it in my Samsung tab 10.1 plus also video converter .Please reply as soon as possible.

Re: Samsung tab 10.1 video format

I've used both the stock and mobo (I have not tried the rock, but I have to give it a try), and the player plays well with values H.264 and MP4. In fact, I played the video exactly the same in both, and I thought the picture was the best player in action. Of course, that requires re-encoding it is likely that somewhat defeats the purpose of having the encapsulation avi in the first place .until at last - let us know how it works.

I can play perfectly on my 7 "Galaxy GT-P1000 GT, but all Tegra2, honeycomb tablets I've tried any of stutter is not awful sport at every one! I cannot envision an preceding generation of a CPU core can be played with rejection difficulty by means of hardware speeding up plus cannot Tegra2!
    This is the codec information:
    General
    • Full Name:C: \ Downloads \manhattan.mp4
    • Format: MPEG-4
    • Duration: 23s 1 million
    • Total bit rate: 12.6 Mbps
    • Format profile: Base Media
    • Codec ID: isom
    • File size: 435 MB

To recode the point. This is a clip that encodes a video studio forum Xoom. Tegra 2 no pill you can play without problems. You can blame the poor driver NVidia, HC beta-ness, or the seedy Tegra 2. That's the technique it is. Indeed, high-profile 1080 is basically not on the Tegra 2 specifications, devoid of prejudice to the drivers. If you would like the HP 1080p, pay money for another card.

HC 3.1 supports 720p high-profile and have not had any problems with the handbrake settings published .In that thread I've seen people trying to solve some vibration problems with clips from some, but I'm not a video guru and the conversation is over my head. But like I said, I have yet to experience for myself, even with movies with lots of action and the camera pans quickly.

I had almost given up hope of trying to find the right combination of settings throughout the handbrake to encode my DVDs so they play effortlessly on my Galaxy Tab. I come secure, nevertheless there immediately was not beaten. Then download the clip your link - 1280 base - and was pleasantly astonished not only by absolute smooth playback, although the excellence of the image. I contain since tried their VDisc_023 but reproduction is not quite smooth. It is close but not there.