Thread: How to get full screen while playing flash file on Samsung galaxy tab 10.1?

How to get full screen while playing flash file on Samsung galaxy tab 10.1?

Hi, I have two different tablets running different operating system in both the devices, but the problem in the Samsung galaxy tab is like I can’t play the flash files in the full screen, whereas the same file I can play it on the full screen on my Motorola Xoom tablet so what could be the reason that I am not able to play them on full screen with the Samsung galaxy tab? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to get full screen while playing flash file on Samsung galaxy tab 10.1?

I think you might have been having this problem because of the different version of the flash player, because see playing the flash file in the full screen this ability is in the latest versions only, so if you are using the previous version you cannot have such a functions. So better option would be to update the flash player to the latest version or simply if you don’t know which one is most recent you can have option to get the same player as the Motorola xoom has.

Are you sure that you are playing the same files on the galaxy tab? Because if the files is different then it might be possible that the files you are playing is not made for the full screen and you must have to work in small screen only. rather you can have option as mentioned by the above user you can simply update the flash player in your tablet. And I have seen that some of the files has button at the bottom for playing them in a full screen so if you are having any such button on the screen so you have to press it for sure.

As you have mentioned that both the device uses difference software so it’s the obvious thing that the flash player would be different in both the devices. So at this moment you can have two options as you can get the same software that the Motorola xoom is using or get the flash player which you used in the Motorola, and off course the second option is quite making sense.

As a fact though I would say this is basically depends on the flash player off course but majorly it rely on the files also, I mean to say there should be capability in the flash file also for playing it in the full screen, though you have a most recent version of flash player you cannot play the files in full screen. But still I would say that you should try to get the latest flash player for sure, might be install the latest firmware.