Thread: Galaxy tab don’t have "Samsung apps" app

Galaxy tab don’t have "Samsung apps" app

Hi, I am using a galaxy tab and in that I always used to download the application from the android only but I never found the "Samsung Apps" applications on my device which is actually preinstalled with the device, or am I wrong? And because of that only I can not download the application which is provided by the Samsung itself, so is there any way through which we can get that application back on the device, please help me with this.

Re: Galaxy tab don’t have "Samsung apps" app

I would say that’s good as you are not having that application in your device because according to me “Samsung App" application is pretty useless rather worthless. In fact the application provided by that application is available from other sources as well so the fact is like why to have this Samsung app in the device, rather we can easily download the same application from whichever site we want, apart from the Samsung apps.

Yeah I also have the same opinion as the above user as why to download the application by using that? but still if you want to download the application from the Samsung apps only, you can download that app form their respective sites as well. and yeah you are right as this is the preinstalled app that comes when you purchase a new device. And it might be possible that you may have deleted the application from the device or maybe you are not able to find it in your device.

As mentioned by the above user you can download the same application from the android market also so no need to have that Samsung apps in the device, and after all if you just have a glance at the android market, there are up to 1 Lack application available for downloading. so I would say you’ll not lose anything if you don’t have that application in your device. I also used to download the application form android only.

That’s better as you don’t have this application because the thing is like though you have the application, and if suppose you are about to download any application from there you need to first of all sync with the Samsung account and then only you can download the application from there, so that doesn’t make any sense as we are using the same device so why to sync every time, but still if suppose you want to have that application in your device you need to install the new firmware again in your device because I am not sure whether you can download the application form the website or not.

It seems that no one is using that application, and don’t know why because I also not used it still but have heard that from there we can get better applications for the device, and because of that only I was planning to have it, and I have searched the internet we cannot download that application again the device rather we must have update the firmware for sure. But that’s doesn’t make any sense, isn’t it?

yeah Exactly that’s the thing that we all are saying that the application is worthless, but still I am not sure about this but if you want to have this apps again in the mobile you can factory reset it, it may restore that application again. or you can directly download the application from the Samsungs respective site as well, but at the same time you can have that application directly to the device form the android market.