Thread: Dolphin beta browser for tablet

Dolphin beta browser for tablet

Hi, I am using tablet and I uses to use internet on that, and really I like to surf on tablet as the browser that I used was the default one, but as I was surfing yesterday I came across a new browser called dolphin, so I am keen to use that. but I have heard that the browser is available in the beta version only isn’t it? and what are the new features included in this one, and form where can I get it, really I am very fascinated to use it. thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Dolphin beta browser for tablet

Yeah you are right I would say as the browser is available in the beta version only, and no one is sure about the final release, so we must have to wait for that but till that we can make use of this browser for sure. And the best thing is like we don’t have to roam around the internet as you’ll get it on the android market itself. I have tried it little bit on my tablet but I never used to use internet that much so don’t know about the feature but still I would like to suggest you to use this for sure.

The best feature I have found in the browser is like the gesture and the add-on features that wasn’t actually in the previous browser, so with the help of add-ons we can install and download all the thing from the internet with very ease. And the best thing is the Multi-touch-zoom, we can zoom the page as well as the pictures on the page, and no need to press the button for these as only the dragging through finger will make you do this. and other features includes Tabbed browsing, and along with that side bars will came in to view as the list is open.

You can download the this browser from the android as already mentioned by the above user, in fact if you haven’t done this yet, I would suggest you to have this browser, as it will make your browsing practice very good, in fact better than you ever had before. And though this is beta version but still you’ll get all the feature they have included in the browser apart from exceptional features, that you’ll get after only.

I would say this is not just for the tablet rather you can use this browser with Android 2.0.1+ operating system running device. Dolphin Browser HD is the most smart mobile and the tablet web browser obtainable that permit you to interrelate and connect with the internet through your portable device in the easiest, most instinctive way. But as mentioned we must have to have OS above then the 2.0.1 or the same.

The best thing about the browser is the provided user interface, I would say made for the people who is not actually familiar with the browsing, and tabbing will let you allow open multiple pages at the same time. The connection speed is quite same as the previous browsers but still other things make us to use it. Together with this you can toggle among desktop view and mobile view according to your convenience, and along with this you can simply select viewing type as well, as you can open the site in full mode as well and in the mobile version also.

Dolphin Browser is fairly discovered while it first ruined the surface, pretty much revolutionary option browsers on the Android platform. And I would say it is a “must try” web browser for each Android device, whether it would be a mobile or the tablet as well. some of the features includes the speed dial as you can put preferred websites on Speed Dial, you don’t have to look around in your bookmarks and the history, and off course no need to type long URL.