Thread: Galaxy Tab 10.1v with Honeycomb 3.1 OS

Galaxy Tab 10.1v with Honeycomb 3.1 OS

Hi, I am using Galaxy Tab 10.1v and it has a gingerbread right now and I am planning to have a Honeycomb 3.1 OS in that as soon as possible but as I am not sure that it will work with the device or not, because I haven’t seen any news regarding this. so I am very confused as shall I install it or not, whether it will ruined tablet, or the same is available for the device I have. Any suggestion would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Galaxy Tab 10.1v with Honeycomb 3.1 OS

I am not getting how did you get the gingerbread in your device, because as far as I know the device comes with the honeycomb itself? The difference is like the version only as it comes with V3.0 so that means you can install the next version as well if it is available, rather the best option would be to the search from the device itself, if suppose it list the name of this update then that’s pretty cool you can simply download the updates in your mobile for sure.

Exactly I have the same opinion as the above user as it already comes with the honeycomb version so the next version must be available for your device, so better don’t worry about that and simply check for the updates, and as mentioned by the above user you should first of all check with your device itself like whether the update is available or not, so you’ll get the better idea as well about the OS you are about to install.

I have installed this update in my device so I am sure about this so you can download and install this update to your device. But make sure that you are downloading the software from the official web site’s, because other websites also provide the same thing, but when you install them in the device it just don’t run and we get too many problems with it.

I am not getting why people are saying that the version is not available for the device, and some of them had already used it, so what is going on? Is this software released in the some of the region only or it is released world wide? Because my brother also uses the same version in its device so I can surely say that is it available for the galaxy series, and after all if a device came already with the honeycomb why shouldn’t install the next version though.

Hey thanks for the suggestion rather for prompt replies, as it was really helpful because I was just thinking that there isn’t any update for the device and I know it came with the honeycomb only but still I have installed the gingerbread as I was not actually aware about the version and heard about this so installed in the device and later came to know that honeycomb is the newer one. and that is the thing that make me install this new one, anyways please tell me that whether there are too many changes or few updates are there in the newer version? Is it worthy to download that?

See first of all let me tell you that the update is available and you can download it for the device but still there isn’t any big changes in the software rather some of the bugs were fixed and they have made some changes in the user interface that will make the customization more effectively. So according to me it’s worthy to have this update, and off course far better than the gingerbread.