Thread: Internal Modem on ASUS Eee PC 70x

Internal Modem on ASUS Eee PC 70x

I've already install a MDC on my ASUS Eee PC 70x laptop today, and it works just fine. I want to use this laptop for the internet surfing and playing video game. Is there any internal modem inbuilt on this laptop? As we all know that modem will be useful for the internet connectivity purpose. I want to use the internal modem instead of the external modem. I hope many people have fixed this problem. Then please suggest me your own experience.

Re: Internal Modem on ASUS Eee PC 70x

It doesn't have a modem. The mistake in the manual has been pointed out numerous times. This is the problem of this laptop. If you want to connect the laptop with the internet then you need to use the external modem for this task. This will be only help to solve the internet surfing problem. Then use this and it really works for most of the time and many user use such kind of technique. Then use it and solve the connectivity problem.

I have an ASUS Eee PC 70x laptop and I'm pretty in no doubt that there's no modem inside. The modem is not installed on whichever Eee machine but the internal link points are at rest there and supported in BIOS 8804. If you really need such kind of facility on this laptop then you need to use this modem port slot and then insert the modem card associated via a MDC v1.5 relation on this laptop. This work as an internal modem.

Asus was providing the Windows driver for the Conexant 56K modem on their official download site. An extra USB port, Ethernet and modem connections are few facility of this laptop. I read this features onto the several sites. You need to use this facility for using the internal modem onto it. It really works to solve the problem on this laptop. Then you need to use the external modem card and connect it to the laptop for the internet surfing.

I think the 3G modem present on this laptop and I hope this will be work to solve the internal modem problem. This kind of inbuilt facility present on the future ASUS laptop. Hence you need to just do the searching task onto this laptop and try to use the external modem on it. You can also use the internal modem card on this laptop. This will be also the better way that helps to solve the problem. Then use this and see what happen onto it.

You need to use the would like to use the internal RTC modem on this laptop. It really works to perform the internet surfing on this laptop. There is an inbuilt modem present on this laptop. If you want to use the modem facility on this laptop then you need to just use this type of card connect on this laptop. There is an inbuilt port on it and it will be help you to solve this problem. Use this and see what happen on it.

Asus removed the modem functionality on all newer revisions of the BIOS. If you really want to do this task onto the ASUS laptop then use the modem card on this laptop. There is an modem port present on this laptop. Then use this port and it will be help to insert the internal modem card on to it. Then install proper driver of this card and then it works as a modem on this laptop. The external modem is also on this laptop for internet connectivity.