Thread: How to fix Sleep of death on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Mykola Guest

How to fix Sleep of death on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 two weeks ago. Five times in four days it suffered the so-called "Sleep of Death". In this problem, this Smartphone itself will not ring and cannot be revived from sleep mode. I'm very dissatisfied with this Smartphone. I need to fix this problem in any way. I hope many people have already fixed this problem. Android OS present on it. Then suggest what process needs to solve this problem. Thanks for any help.

Re: How to fix Sleep of death on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Here doesn’t appear to be an ordinary way out that will fix the difficulty for all the affected users. Just push the power button for 15 seconds and then make an effort once more. I have a 10.1 and have knowledgeable this. It’s not actually a sleep of death, additional similar to a sleep of coma. I think this will be work and in the result you can able to fix this problem without any problem. Then try it and see what happen.

I have the same problem. I buy the Samsung GT on Friday in the US. Samsung technical support said it would require to be returned to a service centre. Hence I just try to do the task and then I submit this mobile phone to the service center. Within two days, they will be managing difficulty on this Smartphone and hence this is the main point where I just check that the problem is actually present or not. I think you also need to do this task for solving the problem.

I think this is the kernel issue and hence you need to do the process on the kernel. Hence I suggest you to first go to the official site of the Samsung and then check that the problem is related to the kernel or not. If this is related to the kernel then you need to just go to the official site again and then update the kernel of the mobile phone. I hope this will be work and you can able to fix this problem. It works sometime over Samsung GT.

Mykola Guest

It may be possible that this problem could be solved using the reboot process and hence I think you need to just use the appropriate reboot process over this mobile phone and then see what happen onto it. It works and I think this will be solve the problem. Then press the power button and after 30 second try to boot this mobile phone. I hope this will be work and it will be solve your complicated problem without much taking time.