Thread: Features and specification of Lenovo ideapad k1

Features and specification of Lenovo ideapad k1

My friend is using Lenovo ideapad k1 tablet. I really attracted to it design and features. So I have also decided to buy a new Lenovo ideapad k1. But i don’t know about that much information of Lenovo ideapad k1; I have seen only his design and interfaces. But I want to know a brief specification about this tablet. Friends can you help me by giving full information about this tablet. And if possible please tell me also the price of this tablet.

Re: Features and specification of Lenovo ideapad k1

Lenovo IdeaPad K1 Specs capacitive multi touch screen is underpinned by 10.1-creep 1280 × 800 resolution, NVIDIA Tegra processors 2 1.GHz T20 dual core Android OS 3.1 Honeycomb with Lenovo and convention UI uphold for Adobe Flash Player 10.3. The tablet will accompany something greater than 40 provisions from mates for example Netflix, Amazon, Adobe, Electronic Arts, Rovio, Zinio, DataViz, and others, incorporating your best diversions for example Need for Speed Shift, Angry Birds, Kindle provision to peruse and Documents to Go as office requisitions, more memory and 1GB of DDR2 memory utilizing a microSD that has 16GB/32GB/64GB information space limit, the prevailing zoom lens on the back has a 5 megapixel sensor, a 2 Megapixel front picture clicker for motion picture talk, a little HDMI yield connector and there is likewise a microSD card space. Honeycomb tablet additionally underpins Bluetooth, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi 3G while discretionary, and 2-cell electric storage device which offers up to 10 hours of utilization.

In this tablet where you will need to download every application of the needed provisions on your tablet from the business sector as with the entry of Lenovo K1 brilliant Android tablet, it joins the terrific and much required requisitions pre stacked which are Galaxy consumed with flame 2 THD, Hardwood Solitaire ,Vandetta Online, Hardwood Hearts, Need for Speed : Shift, Angry Birds Rio , Hardwood Euchre, Hardwood Spares, Kongregate Arcade, Hardwood Backgammon, Warships and final but not the slightest the talking tom cat. This tablet works on Android’s Honeycomb 3.1 version which later on can be upgraded to new version of android. It has more than 30 application preloaded. Talking about the price the market price of this tablet is $449 only.

This tablet has likewise got a micro SD card book lover on top of the little HDMI include connector and in addition a optional docking port which might be utilized to dock the tablet the method you need it. Since you have a take a gander at the picture clicker part then you will be happy to catch that this one accompanies a front zoom lens of 2 MP and in addition has a back camera which is of 5 MP. The greatest preference is that it has got a DRM Module with which it’s feasible to stream the matter and additionally it will permit the substance to be downloaded and stored generally on either the K1′s ready space or external flash memory. Additionally, this one has got the full flash support back and there is no such blaze matter that which is not playable on this smart tablet as each and every flash matter might be played on this smart tablet which is again a most fit part of this tablet.

On this earth there are legitimately more android tables than compare to people. Unluckily the unlimited larger piece of the pie is as attractive as a lactating llama, and the number of exceptional ones might be depended on a chicken's foot. Yet, the familiar discharge of Google's most recent Honeycomb Operating system is situated to update the change, and we’re beginning to see Android tablets that are genuine rivals to Apple's showcase-advancing iPad. Lenovo actually united the Honeycomb fight with its Ideapad K1 Tablet, and we snaffled a review unit for a brisk review. Initially impressions are great. With its rubberized back, the tablet is effortless to grasp and feels strong but not too bulky at 755g. There's a small spot of flex towards the middle of the unit when you press, but nothing genuine.

I will provide you full specification of Lenovo ideapad k1 tablet.
    1. General details: height x width x weight= 264 x 13.3 x 189 mm.
    2. Color: black.
    3. Display: 10.1 TFT active matrix.
    4. Display resolution: 1280 x 800.
    5. RAM: 1GB.
    6. Processor: NVidia Tegra 2 1 GHz.
    7. Input device: touch screen.
    8. Battery life: lithium polymer.
    9. Operating system: Android 3.1 Honeycomb.
    10. Warranty: 1 year.
    11. Price: US $449 only.