Thread: Sony Erricsson C901 camera driver update

Sony Erricsson C901 camera driver update

Can you all please tell me which the best camera driver for my phone is, I have a Sony Ericsson C901 mobile phone does anyone here have any knowledge about it. If yes then please do suggest me some solutions for the same. It will be a great piece of work from you all, if you are able to do some good help for me. So do start sending in your valuable suggestions for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. I did search in the internet for more such suggestions but I was not able to get any help from there. I am expecting that at least you will let me know about the same. So do start replying accordingly over here.

re: Sony Erricsson C901 camera driver update

you can download the drivers from Google or Sony Erricsson .com you will definitely find the drivers on the website there is no such thing as best for your phone its settings might suit you. There are different versions available on the net you can download and keep trying which versions configuration you like. Some websites might be paid but you can still search for the free ones on the net, and its not advisable to pay for a service when you can get it for free!!

I understood your issue and I would like to tell you that it’s very alluring to desire something that you don’t have, but you must not forget that everything comes with a price. The drivers that you see on these websites are actually made by tech geeks. These drivers may have worked on their mobile phones, but what surety does it provide that it will work the same on your phone. If in case something goes wrong it may brick your phone. But if you still wish you may go ahead and try, but look before you leap. Good luck.

I think that is pretty simple you just need to run to open the c drive and then move on to the private folder in the same drive and then move on to the some text file stating some number like 102028e9 and then open the same file in the notepad and ran change the compression quality value to 720 *480 as that might just help you from gaining a lot better quality that previously though and then save the file again, and voila you are done.

wow, great response I am starting to like this forum site. Really! Thanks for the advice. I got the drivers from a wannabe programmer on Google who had uploaded the drivers on his site. I being completely insane to these technical terms like drivers etc .hence didn’t know what to do but luckily while surfing the net i went on to the site and in the search box just typed my phones model number and presto! i got the drivers aah i am so happy , thanks guys.

If you using modified drivers for the camera, than there is a high chance of generating lots of bugs on your phone and hence it is recommended that you take a note of that. So you must be cautious before you are installing any such drivers. Well in case you made your mind in to using the modified drivers for your camera make sure that you are doing it in the supervision of a technically sound person, because they are the ones who will be having a nice knowledge about the same and hence they are going to be able to guide you accordingly. So that’s what you require to do and that will be beneficial for you.