Thread: which one is better from Samsung galaxy tab or ASUS Eee Pad Transformer

which one is better from Samsung galaxy tab or ASUS Eee Pad Transformer

I’m planning to buy a new tablet for my personal use. I have an Samsung galaxy 5 mobile phone, but I’m getting bored using this mobile phone. For my entertainment I want new device so I have decided to buy a new tablet. After a long time searching on internet I got information about two tablets Samsung and Asus. But still I want more information about both these tablet. So I can decide which tablet I buy. Please friend give me detail specification about these tablets Samsung galaxy tab and Asus Eee Pad Transformer.

Re: which one is better from Samsung galaxy tab or ASUS Eee Pad Transformer

I would suggest you to go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Since The tab shows the entire galaxy in HD with the seven-inch TFT LCD screen, 1024 × 600 pixels. Size 190x120x12 inches and weighs 380 g. It is built into the 7.2 members of the mobile broadband and wireless 802.11n. Android operating system is the answer cortex 2.2 to 1 GHz processor, par-en Med. Internal memory, a 16-gigabyte memory card is up to the room, and 32 gigabytes. Two cameras, the angle of the 3 LED light, megapixel, frontlt and 1,3 megapixel camera. The HD format video recording and playback support for DivX format, XviD, the MPEG4, h.263, H.264's. Exchange Active Sync, Gmail, screens, Swype, ThinkFree and Adobe Flash OG 10.1.

Samsung galaxy tab is more modest, thinner, lighter, and looks are subjective but I lean toward the looks of both the I/O and retail versions to the Asus. It's a draw. They offer the same Nvidia Tegra 2 innards and Android 3.1 stage. Transformer sends with a few nifty pattern widgets and a media server assembled in. We’re still sitting tight for Samsung to make the original form of TouchWiz good to go for Tab. Tab wins in an engagement of “magnificent” over “particularly exceptional.” Both have 10.1-crawl, 1280 x 800 touch screens. The Samsung's PLS show is crisper and pops something greater than the Asus' IPS board. Anyway both are something greater than tolerable.

Transformer gets the nod here as a result of assembled-in smaller than normal-HDMI and microSD ports what's more to a restrictive dock connector utilized for charging and USB information transfer. Tab offers just a (comparable) exclusive dock port. The optional Asus console dock unites a hard QWERTY plank, track pad, a pack of fantastically imagined keys, one SD and several USB ports, and about 65% of extra electric cell existence. Samsung in addition offers a console dock, but it just offers a pass-through restrictive connector; USB and SD connectivity is accomplished through nonobligatory connectors, ready in parts. Samsung's console is harshly part of the cost of the Asus dock.

Exceptional offers might be expressed as the primary pitching purpose of an android tablet. So what is the different approach among Asus Eee Pad Transformer vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 exceptional unique features? Well, first of all, Samsung is extremely popular for its screen; henceforth they have preferred mark control. Samsung asserted that Galaxy Tab 10.1 is right now the thinnest android tablet ready. Likewise, it runs on Android3.1 Honeycomb; the most recent form to date that has noteworthy divergence to form 3.0. Be that as it may, admitting that ASUS is lacking in brand performance and runs on the first Android 3.0 Honeycomb (soon to be upgraded to 3.1); and it has a truly engaging objective and thought. It would be able to associate to distinct console (for $150); joining 7 hours of supplemental battery device essence and alternate purpose. Don’t get me wrong, Galaxy Tab 10.1 additionally has console extras; it’s simply that the Eee Pad transformer console offers more alternative

If we compare these both tablet on the basis of software let who wins watch it? While these both are runs Android Honeycomb; the native apps are different. From my point of view, I feel that the native application which Samsung is running to their Galaxy Tab is better than what Asus Eee Pad transformer is running. Samsung Tab has more application preinstall compare to Asus Eee pad transformer. So we can say that in this fight Samsung Galaxy has won this round. Let’s see the camera comparison among these two tablets. Asus transformer has 5 megapixel cameras and 1.3 megapixel in front while Samsung Tab has 3 megapixel cameras and 3 megapixel in front.

Let’s see the full specification of Samsung Galaxy Tab and Asus Eee Pad Transformer
    Samsung galaxy tab 10.1
    1. Display: 10.10 inches with resolution 1280 x 800 pixels.
    2. Touch screen: capacitive.
    3. Battery: Li-lon with 6800 mAh capacity.
    4. Operating system: Android 3.0.
    5. Processor: dual core 1000 MHz.
    6. 3D Graphics hardware accelerator: yes.
    7. Games: no.
    8. Camera: 3 megapixels with LED flash and auto focus.
    9. Additional camera: Yes (2 megapixels).
    10. Music Player: yes supports file like MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, OGG, MIDI.
    11. Video Playback: yes supports file like MPEG4, H.263, H.264, DivX, XviD.

Asus Eee Pad Transformer
    1. Display: 10.10 inches with resolution 800 x 1280 pixels.
    2. Touch screen: capacitive.
    3. Battery: Li-polymer.
    4. Operating system: Android 3.0.
    5. Processor: Dual core, NVIDIA Tegra 2, 1000 MHz.
    6. 3D Graphics hardware accelerator: no.
    7. Games: yes.
    8. Camera: 5 megapixels.
    9. Additional camera: Yes (1.5 megapixels).
    10. Music Player: yes.
    11. Video Playback: yes.