Thread: Display not working on Sony Vaio VPCCW17FX

Display not working on Sony Vaio VPCCW17FX

I wanted to repaired an Sony Vaio VPCCW17FX laptop. My laptop screen is not properly working. When my laptop is on that time my laptop screen is going to be very dim. When i replaced my lcd completely then also my problem is not solved. ones the laptop started after 2to 3minutes screen will goes very dim. Sometimes it is automatically goes off. I checked the inverter and the backlight but I cannot understands the problems. When it connects to an external monitor it will be just fine. What will be the problem occurred in this case please give any solution.

Re: Display not working on Sony Vaio VPCCW17FX

I think, if your laptop in the dim, that time give the hard rest of your laptop ,Then start the laptop. Then also not solved the problem then click on start ,and then click help and support. now under pick a help topic ,click Fixing a problem. Now goes in the left pane, click games ,sound, and video problems. And in the right pane, click display troubleshooter.

I suggest that, this kind of issue can be created due to graphic card. Therefore first turn off your laptop completely. Now carefully remove your Graphic card. remove the dust and reset the graphic card. remove AC adapter .now remove the battery then check it and connected carefully. All device are connected carefully which you are removed. Then start the laptop.

I think ,in the laptop inverter is not properly working ,therefore your laptop will going in dim. I think, the backlight issue also created .if replacing inverter problem will not solved then it will be the graphic card problem. Reinstall the graphic software .then restart the laptop. Check display button, due to the display button can also cause this problem. Also check the BIOS(Basic Input Output Services) setting.