Thread: Unable to start ASUS Eee PC 901 but battery led blinking

Unable to start ASUS Eee PC 901 but battery led blinking

I wanted to do the reparation an Asus EEE PC 901 XP notebook. In this case when connecting AC Adapter causes battery LED blinking. Pressing the power button makes no reaction. Blanks screen and fans is dead. But I remember it did have the same led blinking effect on battery when press power button, but at this time I am not sure. Inside the laptop I found sticked on the glue of CMOS battery.

Re: Unable to start ASUS Eee PC 901 but battery led blinking

I think you need to try to make hard rest your notebook and after that you’re able to start the system. By doing the hard reset you can solve the connection issue. To make hard rest first shut down the laptop. Once you finish the shut downing and after that carefully remove the AC adapter and other external hardware which was connected to your system. Now remove the battery carefully and after that hold the power button for few seconds and then reinstall the all device which you have removed or unplugged. Now once you reconnect the everything and after that reboot the system.

It might be a issue of the voltage and I would like to recommend you to make sure output voltage of AC adapter to similar laptop and if your voltage of AC adapter not similar to laptop then you will get this issue. if your CMOS battery is down then also you will get an issue. Your laptop will not start .you will change your battery. or check your battery with similar laptop.

I suggest that, this kind of issue can be created due to RAM and battery issue. Therefore first turn off your laptop completely. Now carefully remove your RAM. remove the dust and reset the RAM. remove AC adapter .now remove the battery then check it and connected carefully. All device are connected carefully which you are removed. Then start the laptop.