Thread: SE db2020 Image Tool is the image tool used in sony ericsson phones.

SE db2020 Image Tool is the image tool used in sony ericsson phones.

Recently I have purchased a new Sony ericsson phone for myself. I am quite happy with the phone. I have heard from people that I can have better graphics on Sony ericsson but for that I have to have Image Tool called SE db2020. I don’t know what exactly it is and from where can I get it. Also I want to know how I can install it in my phone. Kindly help regarding this .Thank you

Re: SE db2020 Image Tool is the image tool used in sony ericsson phones.

First tell me which model have you purchased. This tool should support your phone also. SE db2020 Image Tool is a tool is software which will actually allow you to replace system graphics of the Sony Ericsson phone that you have. You can download SE db2020 Image Tool from the internet. You can download the latest version of SE db2020 Image Tool. There are many versions of it available on the internet. go through them

Let me tell you that this SE db2020 Image Tool enhances the graphics on the phone. If you have any version SE db2020 installed on your phone then you just need to download the firmware for the same version and then after that try to open the software. Go to the images list, select image which you want to replace. Finally press the replace button. 1.5 (12.01.2008) version is the latest version of SE db2020 Image Tool. It has features like bug fix and supports packed graphics. You can ask the Sony Ericsson people to guide you on the same.

Well it is graphic improver kind of software. You can get it in your phone. You just need download the SE db2020 Image Tool 2.04 from a official site and follow the instructions as you will run it. also you can try to download program main2raw, in command line type "main2raw firmware_w610.mbn", and get new file "firmware_w610.raw" .after doing this you will be able change the icons of Bluetooth, IrDA, memory stick and other. You will be able to also change ALL pictures present in the phone.

Well I haven’t used SE db2020 Image Tool ever. I just know that it improves graphics. I would recommend you to go for SE image tool 2.6 BETA 7. Please mention your model information. This should support your phone. You can download it from a website and install it. It is a beta version so few functions might not work. But it is very good. I would recommend you to go for SE image tool 2.6 BETA 7. It has the ability to create graphics restore patch. Do not download the alpha version of it. I hope you like it. Do let me know.

Well I think you must have a default tool present in your phone. Download the latest firmware on your pc. Check it for the virus by running and scanning though any antivirus.Then connect the phone with the computer via data cable and get the firmware installed on your phone. You can for versions depending upon you. I don’t think that it is difficult. As I have read in many forums, this image tool of sony ericsson is very nice and installing the latest firmware is not difficult. Once you have installed the firmware properly there shouldn’t be any error and your application would start working.

I have never liked the SE image tool. I would say is If you do not have any tool then just download SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) there you will only need the original DCU 60 cable, this will upgrade the EROM and update the firmware. Make sure you connect your phone with computer while performing this procedure. This is a simple method. Try visiting official website of the sony ericsson and find about SEUS. If you have any query after this then kindly let me know.