Thread: Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Xi 3650 won’t charge and remains off

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Xi 3650 won’t charge and remains off

Hi, I am using the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Xi 3650 and it won’t charge at all, I have tried lot to charge the battery but still no luck, and before some days It was working perfectly and because of that only I am no getting what is the actually problem o mean to say whether there is some problem in the battery itself or the charger or some other problem, please tell me what next shall I do in order to get it charged again. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Xi 3650 won’t charge and remains off

Yeah I would say you have got it correctly as there might be too many problems, so you need to test all of the hardware, I mean to say if you concern the battery you should try to charge the battery through the other charger, so you can figure out whether there is problem in the battery or the charger, if it get charged that means there is some problem in the charger you have or else battery is damaged for sure.

I am agree with the above user, but in some of the cases it also happens as though we have perfect battery and a charger as well the laptop won’t charge itself, and this is happens when the charging IC gets corrupted or damaged. I would say above mentioned way is also correct but you cannot figure out the Exact problem in the machine, rather I would say you should test the whole machine rather than a single part.

Make sure that the outlet you use for charging is perfectly working, because it might be possible that the power doesn’t flow from there and because of that you’re having this problem, you can say this is such a none reason, but still possibilities are possibilities, you need to verify all of them. but if suppose they are good that means there is some problem in the laptop hardware for sure, and you need to repair it, you can make use of any technician as well for this.

Yeah you can make use of any technician, but I would say as far as testing is concern they are good but when it comes to repairing you should contact the support center. Because see it might be possible that your product is in the warranty period and thus you may get the hardware replacement as well without paying any money to them, rather you have to give money to the technician, and though the period gets over you’ll get the satisfaction again, and they would assure you as well that it would not happen again, so according to me visiting the support center is the good idea.