Thread: Need a scroll wheel alternative for ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM

Need a scroll wheel alternative for ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM

Guys I have come across many websites that has a drop down menu and also to view the menu items we have to scroll the page down and then view it. so that’s what I am saying here. so I am juts looking out for a hotkey alternative to the scroll wheel. So can you all give me some good alternative for it. I am very much excited to know about it. I am using ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM with Linux Ubuntu 10.04 in it. so can you all please start suggesting me some information about it. I am very much excited to know about it. so start replying guys.

Re: Need a scroll wheel alternative for ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM

How come you can ask such type of simple question here. Have you tried the down arrow key and if you haven’t then just click on the screen and then press the down arrow button. That’s it. your problem is over. The page will go down when you start pressing the down arrow button. I am simply amazed that you were not aware of such a simple thing. So do as what I have said here and I am sure that it will be beneficial for you. so that’s what I want to say over here.

Thanks for the suggestion but let me inform you that it did not work at all. so that’s why I have come here. Well I definitely tried the same method and it did not work for me at all. So that is the sole reason why I have come here. please do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on this. if you come across some necessary help over here then do share it with me. it will be really helpful for me.

If you are using the touchpad then let me inform that use your two fingers and then scroll the page wherever you want. This is also one of the simple alternatives for you. So you must try out this suggestion as well. I am quite sure that it will be working out for you. so do as what I have said here and also let me know if that was useful for you. Even the above suggestion is a correct one for you. Mostly that should work out for you.

I have one more option that you can try out here. Use the alt button and also move the mouse to take it to the appropriate place where you want. That is a much simple option for you in case if you did not know about then I am informing you first only. So do as what I have said here and I am sure that it will be the appropriate suggestions for you in this case. The above two suggestions are also good and there is no harm in trying that as well. Watch out for the same and I am sure it will work out for you.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have given here. so thanks a ton for the same. Well I was really not knowing about the two fingers concept for the touchpad. So when I heard it from you all about this that was when I realized about the same. so appreciate the help that you all have out up here to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same.