Re: Visiontek 82gh modem unlocker
Try the below steps:
1. Install the USB modem as usual
2. Create a new APN in the BSNL interface (for docomo it is "tata.docomo.internet"). Make it as default.
3. Check in Windows under installed modem options. there you will have HSPA DataCardPropritary USB MODEM
4. Create a new Dialup with your desired name and use the above modem as modem dialing number will be ’99#. user name and password will be blank
5. Go to the BSNL modem installed directory in Program Files. in my system it is "C:\Program Files\BSNL 3G Data Carcl\BSNL 3G\" . Change the file name BSNL. 3G.exe to something else. for example BSNL 3G.abc so that it will not
6. Now remove your datacard and remove BSNL sim and put whichever the SIM you want (APN should be the same) connect it again to the system.
7. The green light will glow after 10-15 seconds. Now you can connect using the new dialup connection we made. (Here onwards. every time you can use the dial-up) It will get connected in 3.0 MBPS. actual speed will be depended on the SIM you are using and the network strength.
For me, when i used my vodafone (2G) SIM I got real download speed upto IOQIQBPS and with My docomo sim (SG) igot upto 3.14 MBPS.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Visiontek 82gh modem unlocker"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|bsnl 3g visiontek data card||sudharshan25797||India BroadBand||3||21-10-2011 12:18 PM|
|visiontek modem stops working while installation||sudharshan25797||India BroadBand||1||03-08-2011 08:26 AM|
|how to change sms centre number on visiontek 82 gh 3g modem||sudharshan25797||India BroadBand||1||02-08-2011 08:03 PM|
|VisionTek Killer 2100 Gaming NIC features and specification||Vigi.C||Networking & Security||1||08-11-2010 10:33 AM|
|Unlocker for x64?||KOVID||Windows x64 Edition||4||06-09-2009 03:00 AM|