Thread: Sony Ericsson Hazel themes and wallpaper

Sony Ericsson Hazel themes and wallpaper

last Sunday I bought Sony Ericson hazel. I really attracted to its features and design. This phone really suites my personality. This contains 100 of apps, wallpapers, themes and ringtones etc. It’s all application are really an entertainer for me. But the wallpaper and themes were irritating me so I have deleted all original wallpapers and themes and some ringtones. I think that I will download latest wallpapers and themes from internet, but I didn’t get anywhere on internet. So I have decided to download all my previous wallpaper and themes. So friend please suggest me where I will get these wallpapers and themes.

re: Sony Ericsson Hazel themes and wallpaper

If you deleted all original wallpaper, themes and ringtones then what the problem why you want to upload original wallpaper and themes. Simply you can also download new wallpaper and themes which will really attract you. You have just remember one thing you only download .thm format and resolution up to 240 x 320 for theme downloading and for wallpaper you can download any format which are available for image format like .jpeg, .gif, .jpg etc…

I don’t think that anywhere you will get your original wallpaper and themes, but you can download latest wallpaper and themes which is suitable for your Sony Ericsson Hazel. You can download all this latest wallpaper and themes from internet. Just go and search for Sony Ericson hazel wallpaper and themes you will get 1000 of sites where you can download all this things. Just go and quick download because recently I have also downloaded all those wallpaper and themes are attractive.

Don’t worry friend you can simply download all your original wallpaper and themes from Sony Ericson official websites. There they will provide you a link for downloading latest or which you want wallpapers themes and ringtones. If you don’t know how to go the official websites then don’t worry. Use your mobile browser for this solution just go internet service option in your phone and then go on bookmarks there this official websites is preinstall just click on giving sites and directly you where connected to Sony official websites. And there provide all free open source wallpaper, themes, ringtones and applications.

You want you can download all your original wallpaper and themes in computer also through internet. And then move the downloaded wallpaper and themes in your phone with the help of Sony Ericson PC suite. You can also install apps in your Sony Ericsson Hazel through PC suite. If you thinking that all this headache who will do then you can also download themes and wallpapers from your friend who is using Sony or Nokia phones through Bluetooth. Nokia also support all that files which Sony phones support so you can also synchronize your phone with Nokia and copy the wallpapers and themes from that phone to your phone.