Thread: SMS popup is not working in Sony Xperia

SMS popup is not working in Sony Xperia

recently my father gave me a present Sony Xperia on my 21st birthday. I really attracted to this my new Xperia. First thing it’s an android phone and I’m big fan of android. Android has 1000 of apps preinstall. In that there is one apps SMS popup which is a function to improve SMS message notification for android phones. But in my Xperia is not working properly its showing some error like not supporting smiley, displaying one SMS at a time and only one language is supporting.

Re: SMS popup is not working in Sony Xperia

First tried to uninstall and then reinstall the SMS popup apps. Or since you've categorically verified all settings are indistinguishable, I speculate you would attempt the old reboot or battery pull. If both these method is not working then, I think there will be quarrel with another app that recently you have install or added in your phone. This not 100% correct or an authoritative solution but I expect you get things working again. You do uninstall that apps from your phone and then try to download new upgraded version of Popup from internet and then install that app, hope it will work.

First you ensure that your notification is disabled in other messaging apps. The most regular should be the raised in framework informing application. For disabling notification in other message apps follow these steps click Menu> Settings and unboxed the “notification”. This will disable all your SMS notification, so if you want that default messaging app to handle all your notification then just re-enable it. Or if this will not work then try some other apps for messaging like ChompSMS, HandcentSMS etc

You said that your notification is not appearing on your phone. Then I will suggest you some steps check it and follow my step: first to avoid conflicting notification it would be discreet by Android’s default notification. Then click on Menu > Settings and uncheck “Notification”. After launching SMS popup, make sure that EnableSMS popup option is checked. This will guarantee you that whenever you like you receive a new SMS; a popup notification will emerge on display.

Don’t worry friend same problem I also face. So I can say that I’m familiar with your problem. I think your smspopup apps are full of bugs and virus. I recommended to you that scan your apps with the help of antivirus .if your antivirus is fail to remove bugs and virus then there is only way you have uninstall that apps then install again but this time a fresh new setup file of SM popup. If you don’t know that where you will get this apps setup file just simply download from internet and then try to install that file. I’m sure this suggestion will be help full for you .