Thread: Sony Ericsson C510 is freezing

Sony Ericsson C510 is freezing

I don’t why Sony Ericsson C510 of mine is freezing. I am unable to figure out where is the issue on the phone of mine. also I am getting two sub screen on the phone of mine sometimes. Even I have searched on the Google to figure out the root cause of the problem but there was nothing which I can use to fix the matter of mine. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson C510 is freezing

I think in this particular matter you need to perform a soft reset on the phone of yours. the process of the Soft Reset is used to clear the error from the memory of the phone. Also it will delete all the user settings from the phone and get into the state as it is first time switch on. It will not remove any information from the phone so that you should not worry about the same. I am hoping soft Reset your phone will be useful to you.

Let me know whether you have resolved the matter by performing the Soft Reset. If there is no change in the situation than you need to perform Hard reset. I let you know that you will loose all the data from the phone if you have performed hard reset. Hence I recommend that you should backup all the data from the phone memory and then perform a hard reset. After performing the hard reset you should backup the data.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with firmware of the device of yours. I think you need to upgrade the firmware of the phone of yours. you can get the latest version of the firmware from the official website of the device manufacturer. You should download and install the same on the phone of yours. the data will be erased after the firmware upgrade process you should simply back up data before doing the firmware upgrade.

I think there is an issue with the hardware component of the device which you are having. I recommend that you should visit the official service center of the device manufacturer and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to make use of the service warranty. Also you should carry the invoice while visiting the service center.