Thread: HTC desire Z VS Samsung galaxy S2

HTC desire Z VS Samsung galaxy S2

Well I have been using Samsung wave 2 phones. Now I have got my salary and hence I am planning to buy a new phone for myself but I am confused that which phone I should buy. My budget is around 30,000 Indian rupees. I like HTC desire Z and Samsung galaxy S2 phone. Which one is good among the two? Kindly suggest as I am not having any phone with me. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

re: HTC desire Z VS Samsung galaxy S2

I would suggest you to go for the HTC desire Z .it were the first Android phone that had a QWERTY keypad. On the front you will have the large ear piece on the top with a light sensor and the proximity sense is hidden towards its left. There is no Touchwiz User interface available in Samsung galaxy S2.The track pad has a ring that glows when you have a notification. HTC desire Z is much cheaper than Samsung galaxy S2. I would suggest you to go for this phone as it are worth buying. Visit the official sites to know about the specifications. I hope this helps.

My choice is HTC desire Z phone. On the left side of this phone there are the volume control buttons and the micro USB port. On the right side of the phone you will find the camera shutter button and a button for releasing the battery cover. It is a better option than Samsung galaxy S2. Price wise it is worth buying this phone. There is no camera key in Samsung galaxy S2 .For more information I would tell you to visit any mobile store near your home and find it by yourself.

Samsung galaxy S2 has a price of 29000. It is quite in your budget. I would recommend you to go for this phone. It has 8 megapixel cameras. There is no numeric dedicated keys on keypad in HTC desire Z. most importantly Volume button is too big and it may get pressed accidently. Desire Z supports 3G but there is no secondary front camera available so it is not possible to make video calls using HTC desire Z. Samsung galaxy S2 wins over HTC desire Z on many issues. All the best.

My choice is Samsung galaxy S2 because I trust a lot on the Samsung products. HTC has introduced this phone with QWERTY keypad. It is for the first time that they have brought QWERTY. I think you should visit the sites and compare the specifications and features of both the phones. So that you can have a better view of buying a phone. Both the phones are latest. HTC phone is for around 25000 Indian rupees and Samsung is of around 30000 Indian rupees. All the best