Thread: No sound on Fujitsu Siemens Amilo La1703

No sound on Fujitsu Siemens Amilo La1703

I am having a particular with Fujitsu Siemens Amilo La1703 and I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum. I have noticed that there is no sound on the laptop of mine. I am suspecting that the sound card is disabled. Let me know if you are facing the same which I have mentioned over here. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No sound on Fujitsu Siemens Amilo La1703

Before I tell you something about the troubleshooting steps I wanted to confirm following information. Which version of the operating system do you have installed on the computer? tell me about the exact hardware configuration of the laptop of yours? Do you have updated all the necessary drivers on the computer? Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I am suggesting following steps which you should use to enable the sound card.
    • First of all you should launch the Device Manager and you have to select Sound Device.
    • You have to double click on the same and go for Device portion here you have to go for the Device Usage.
    • Now you have to choose Use this device.

So try the same and let me know whether it is useful to you or not.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the sound card driver. I mean the driver of the sound card is out of dated. You should simply visit the official website of the sound card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers and you should download and install the driver on the system of yours. once you have install the drivers you should restart the system of yours.

I think you might need to update the windows which you have installed on the laptop of yours. you can get the update from the official website of the Microsoft. You should download and install the latest updates on the laptop of yours and then you should reboot the laptop. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter after installing the latest windows updates on the laptop of yours.

I am not sure but there could be hardware issue with laptop of yours. you should contact the official service center of laptop manufacturer and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise the service warranty will be void and you will not be able to claim for the service warranty. I am hoping that the service center team will help you out in this particular matter.