Thread: Performance of asus A52F laptop?

Performance of asus A52F laptop?

Hello guys I had a desktop and it was running nicely but some days ago it has been crushed can I get some help from you all? I want a suggestion about asus A52F I want to know that is it a good laptop to go with? I have been thinking to order it please help me suggest me about it and I don’t know would it be the best choice and if not please suggest me something nice?

Re: Performance of asus A52F laptop?

With an Intel Core i3 processor and 4GB of memory, including a keyboard with too much flex and a lower resolution webcam, With prices as low as $550 this would be the best search over the market for a simple laptop please go ahead and buy this one this is really an awesome choice and don’t wait, waiting would be a waste of time you need to go for it and you would really enjoy it for sure it is having the best feature which a best laptop should have.

ASUS makes high quality laptops, no doubt. However, is it absolutely necessary that this laptop now? If you can wait until next year, to be able to get a better laptop with the arrival of Sandy Bridge Intel CPUs. And after that when you talk about this laptop this is a best option to go with and I would say if you desktop was old and you were looking for a change after that than I think you have a best time to go with this and say thanks to your desktop that it is giving you the best opportunity to go with the awesome laptop.

As you must be knowing that the ASUS is a very good brand to come up with the hardware like graphic cards and motherboard and all so I think these qualities would be really the best in this laptop and now the other thing is it is having one of a very nice processor from Intel and a good ram so over all I would be rating it as a good choice don’t need to suggest any other laptop go with it and enjoy the laptop I think it is good for gaming also.

Dell Inspiron 15, HP Compaq 6730b why don’t you try both of this just go through with the feature of this two laptop and see if they are fitting your requirement and if yes you can go with them because they have been rated at number 1 and number two in the best and cheap laptops of the year so I think you can try them out to from my side I would be saying that they have all the feature for a normal user and a normal user would be definitely enjoying this laptop for sure.

Lenovo IdeaPad U330, Lenovo IdeaPad U350 , Toshiba Satellite L500 I have been a great fan of the Toshiba and Lenovo so I would be suggesting some of the brand from them and I think you would be liking one of them very much because they are one of the best featured laptops and I they are cheaper too and I have been using them, I have used all three of them and I have enjoyed all of them a lot so I think you would also like them a lot.

Ok so there is nothing wrong with this laptop and you wont be finding any problem with this laptop and i think it would be working really fine because some of my friends have been owning this and they never had any problem with this so i think you wont be having any to, well if we talk about the performance and if you are just a good basic home user like you don't want to use lots of 3D animation tools and development tools and do some more work over it then i think you can go with this one and you wont be unsatisfied with this one so go with it and have fun hope it rocks with you.

A52F-XE2 Asus laptop used to work many applications.The often multitasking processor is running in turbo boost when multitasking, but off the screen after a while, considering it rather useless. The laptop runs quickly and is starting and closing time responsive.Laptop is excellent in the A52F-XE2. Usually, I can run XSitePro 2 have 20 or more tabs open in the browser, code editor, analyzer actions, etc. and does not slow your computer and switch between applications without problems. Subjected to a workload and looks great in comparison with the Lenovo 3000 N100, which was an Intel Centrino Dual Core T2400 processor, 2 GB laptop I was using before and that was running Windows Vista Business.