Thread: Fujitsu Lifebook A6020 is freezing

Fujitsu Lifebook A6020 is freezing

Well as the title of this particular threads is stating what I wanted to ask over here. I am having Fujitsu Lifebook A6020 from past couple of days and I have noticed that it seems to be freezing randomly. However I am not getting any BSOD on the computer of mine. whenever the laptop of mine is freezing I need to reboot the computer of mine forcefully. Let me know whether this particular issue is associated with the hardware of the laptop or software. Any help to figure out the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fujitsu Lifebook A6020 is freezing

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the hardware of the laptop of yours. first of all you should perform a memory test by using memtest and let me know about the result. Also you should use SeaTools to figure out the current condition of the hard disk which you have installed on the system of yours. you should download the same from the official website and install the same on the laptop of yours and run the same and post the result after doing the test by using this particular tool.

Looking at the situation I cannot figure out the root cause of the issue without knowing the hardware as well as software configuration of the laptop? Which operating system do you have installed? Do you have done any recent changes on the system of yours? is there any antivirus do you have installed? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem.

I am suggesting very basic thing which you should try to troubleshoot the issue which you are getting. Well you should boot your computer into safe mode and see whether the laptop of yours is tends to freezing or not. If the freezing of the laptop is not happening then I recommend that you should clean boot your system so that you can figure the system process which is causing issue. Once you have completed with the clean boot you should boot your computer into normal startup.

In order to fix the matter of yours I am suggesting couple of solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours. first of all you should reinstall all the drivers on the laptop. If there is no difference than you need to install the latest version of the drivers I mean you need to update the out of dated drivers on the system. Still the issue is persisting that I think you need to update the BIOS. You can get latest version of BIOS and drivers from the official website.

I am not sure but there could be virus attack which might be causing the issue hence I recommend that you should install the Malwarebytes on the laptop of yours and see whether it is making any difference into the situation. Also I recommend that you should reinstall the operating system on the laptop if the issue is still persisting. I am hoping that you will be able to resolve the matter after using the above mentioned solution.

Do you having service warranty of the laptop which you are having? If you are having the same then you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. You should take care of the thing that this particular device should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to get benefit of the service warranty. So you should visit the official service center and I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter of yours.