Thread: Screen freezes and won’t respond in Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 3540

Screen freezes and won’t respond in Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 3540

Before few months my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 3540 was working properly and it was not giving any problem, but from last few weeks I am experiencing some problems with my laptop. now whenever I start my laptop and at that that time after watching the windows Vista logo my screen goes blank for some time and after that it comes back to the normal with message saying that " the nvidia driver stop responding but was gained with success". Sometime I get blue screen also in my laptop. if anyone have any solution for this then please help me.

Re: Screen freezes and won’t respond in Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 3540

As you have said that in your laptop you get the message regarding the graphic driver it means there might be something wrong with you laptop graphic drivers and If you want to solve this issue then you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic driver in your Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 3540. After reinstalling the graphic driver check whether you are getting the same problem in your laptop or not?

Well after reinstalling the graphic driver in your laptop also if you are having the same problem also then you have to first check on the internet whether there is any updated drivers available or not. if you find any updated drivers in the internet then download it in your laptop and after that you have to remove the drivers which is already installed in your laptop. Now after removing the drivers you have to run driver cleaner in your laptop. after doing that install the new drivers in your Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 3540. I think after installing the new drivers your laptop will start working normally.

After looking at your post I have reinstalled the graphic driver in my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 3540 lapotp and after reinstalling the graphic driver when I start the laptop at that time also same problem occurred in my system. I have also downloaded the updated driver in my laptop and after installing the drivers in my laptop also my laptop is behaving the same. In also checked that drivers which I am using is supported by my operating system. Now please tell me how to get rid of this issue.

As far as I know some time this type of issue can be occurred due to BIOS issue and if we want to solve this issue then we have to update the BIOS version in our laptop and after updating the BIOS problems get solved. I a suggesting you this solution because in my laptop also I was having the same problem and I have tried so many solution to fix this issue but none of the idea worked for me. Now after that I have solved this problem with the help of this trick and i think you will also find this solution helpful.

I agree with the above post by updating the BIOS you can solve this problem. If you want to update the NIOS in your laptop the you have to fist download the BIOS Flash (ISO CD-Image) from its official website and after that you have to burn that ISO fie in to the DVD. Now after burning the ISO file you have to restart the laptop and after that update your BIOS version. Now after updating the BIOS in your laptop you will not face any issue and that error message in your laptop.

As you have suggested in above post that by updating the BIOS in my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 3540 laptop I can solve this issue after reading this I have visited the official site of my laptop and after that I have downloaded BIOS Flash (ISO CD-Image) and after that I have burn that image in DVD and after that I have done BIOS update in my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 3540 laptop and after updating the BIOS my laptop is working absolutely fine. Thank you for helping me.