Thread: Download GoFlex Access 1.0.5 version on Android marketplace for iPad, iPhone, iPad touch

Download GoFlex Access 1.0.5 version on Android marketplace for iPad, iPhone, iPad touch

Hello guys yesterday while surfing on a net I found that we can now download GoFlex Access 1.0.5 version on Android marketplace for iPad, iPhone, iPad touch. I don’t know if I am posting this very late but I got that news now that’s why I am posting it. Basically this is available on an android marketplace 1.0.5 and it will support on a Google android 2.2 operating system. To use this minimum requirements are ARM version 7 processor in the company of vector FPU. Need better ram like 256 MB or higher. And with this adobe AIP installation is necessary. You can install it from below specified link.
    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Re: Download GoFlex Access 1.0.5 version on Android marketplace for iPad, iPhone, iPad touch

Hi this is really a great application using this application you can access your file store at home for many place by using 3G or 4G connection. Then even you can view photos by using this application. Even it will help you to create a slideshow with music. By using this application you can share your documents. And in addition it will help you to stream videos with great speed and music in the company of cover art. So in overall view its nice application for your iPad or iPhone.

Re: Download GoFlex Access 1.0.5 version on Android marketplace for iPad, iPhone, iPad touch

Hello thank you for this link. I am using this GoFlex from several months. It is basically working nicely on my PC and with the Sony blue ray player. And at the moment I installed the android application on my Acer Iconia tablet. But after installing now I am getting login errors on it. When I am trying to login with my pc then it works very well, but at what time I am using tablet its showing me an error message. So now can someone tell me what are the all other possibilities to connect my android device.

I try with this application and I know that this is a great application for my iPhone. But still with the last update of it on my IPhone music is not playing at what time my IPhone is on a stand-by mode. And even while I quit this application same thing happen again. So I am not abel to listen any music by keeping my IPhone in a standby mode. And even while listening music I am not able to use any other application like safari etc. so please help me to solve this issue.

Hello today I download GoFlex application for my 1 TB drive however I am not able to open .ppt or .xls file with this application. I tried this on my IPad and IPhone 3G. I have attempt opening the files with a browser at the same time as logging within above local wifi. That is the simply method to open these files. In addition at what time you open .doc or .PDF files, any possibility we are able to get the choice to open them in additional applications for example DocstoGo or superior reader? This would allow us to in fact save the files on top of a device even as off-site.

Hello I try to find about it on internet and I found that you can utilize GoFlex home-namn: at what time you are setting it up. If you want to know how to perform this then go to the official site of this application there you will get app appropriate steps to utilize this application in appropriate manner. Once you go there you can see about GoFlex home at the left side of screen. You have to simply click on it then you will get all information about product.

I pay money for a 2 TB GoFlex Home today following finding your GoFlrex access for iPhone. I pay money for it mostly to listen toward music above 3G networks not including having my pc on all the time. It works, but not very well. It seems that we have not applied any damping function at all stops and starts each track. It is not actually useful at all in the state. It workings fine over Wi-Fi, however not over 3G. Moreover, it supports multitasking so much. If you exit the application, the music stops, which is also quite the break.