Thread: Is walkman 3.0 music player better than the walkman 2.0 music player in Sony Ericsson P1i

Is walkman 3.0 music player better than the walkman 2.0 music player in Sony Ericsson P1i

Recently I have purchased a new Sony Ericsson P1i phone for myself which has symbian operating system. I have quite liked the phone. I have walkman 2.0 music player installed in it. I want to know how walkman 3.0 is. I have heard that walkman 3.0 is bit louder and better. I am a bit bored of my music player walkman 2.0. Is it available for my phone? How is walkman 3.0? Kindly tell me.

Re: Is walkman 3.0 music player better than the walkman 2.0 music player in Sony Ericsson P1i

Well walkman 3.0 is released for Sony Ericsson P1i phone. It is an upper version of walkman 2.0 so obviously I think it would be better. It depends on person to person. Yes walkman 3.0 has a louder sound quality as comparatively with walkman 2.0. You can get it downloaded by visiting the official website and follow the instructions given there’s hope this helps but if it doesn’t then do let me know.

Re: Is walkman 3.0 music player better than the walkman 2.0 music player in Sony Ericsson P1i

I know that it's good for browsing media and arranging the playlists. It is very smooth in use as 2.0. But I think Walkman 3.0 needs a powerful processor. I am not sure whether Sony Ericsson P1i has a powerful processor. Firstly you need to download the files that make up the Walkman player I mean walkman 2.0 files. Then you need to allow access to the system files on the phone. For this you need to install Python on to your PC along with the Sony Ericsson Smartphone suite.

Yes walkman 3.0 is available for you P1i. In walkman 3.0, the visualizations are awesome, mood and rating assignment is really useful and its "smart sorting" is better than that in 2.0. Walkman 3.0 can play high bit rate mp3’s. To have walkman 3.0 download capsswitch application from the internet. Try to unlock access to system folders. And follow the instructions as provided from the internet. I hope you will get the procedure. Kindly let me know if it is working.

Well I would recommend you to go for walkman 3.0 because it has the ability to search, and music playback and a better interface for syncing. It is also compatible with the iTunes. If you want to install walkman 3.0 then you need to visit the official website and download the walkman 3.0 .jar file.
    After downloading, transfer the file to the phone and install the walkman 3.0 .jar file in your phone. Just follow the instructions to do that from any website. I hope it helps. All the best