Thread: Divx general mobile player 1.0 error in my smartphone?

Divx general mobile player 1.0 error in my smartphone?

Hello friends I have been using the Nokia E63 and I was trying to install after downloading the General mobile layer 1.0 error, I constantly tried it number of time but this error kept on coming now what to do please tell me some1, and has any one faced this problem or its only with me and am the only unlucky guy to face this problem up please help me suggest me something?

Re: Divx general mobile player 1.0 error in my smartphone?

Hello friends I have been facing this problem too and I think there is not solution for this because I have been running through out so many different forums for the answer but haven’t been succeeded in getting that so i think there is no actual solution for this problem and we have to wait for the next patch to come however time it does takes doesn’t matter we have to wait for the next version and that would be the only problem which is going to solve your problem I think.

Yap you are right in this case till now people have been only found suffering from it and no one has been able to solve this till now and I will tell you that this would never be solved because I haven’t found any solution still now so this would be the case and this is the biggest bug in this update and I would be happy in saying an unsolved bug and which would be remained unsolved. Just uninstall it and forget it till the more new version is available .

Guys i downloaded this version and installed it and I too got the problem and I got the solution later and I think it is an unsolved bug as the above poster said anyway the solution is just un install it again and then install this version V0.94 works fine and I am sure you would be able to enjoy it in your mobile phone and I know how important it has been so I have been working hard for it and finally got the solution and it is working now.

Hey friend I don’t know why you al are facing the problem with this version there is no such error with me I think you all need to follow the basics completely just do a factory stetting un install that version and then install it again and I hope this time it would be working or get it the other version and install it and see if it has been helped you. In anyways and if not you need to contact to the customer care and I am sure that they would be solving the problem.

Download the software but don’t install it now you got to do some steps like just remove your memory card. Now you have to format your mobile with the code code *#7370#. Now insert it again and now install all the software EXCEPT Divx Mobile Player. Now just change your date one month back and then install the driver and then change the date to present and then run the software don’t even try to run the software without changing the date.

Divx general mobile player 1.0 error is the error which i have been getting many time and this was the solution itself which has solved my problem so i would be asking you to use this too because this would be helping you a lot in coming up with a nice forum and normally the problem with such softwares are that they dont provide you with much security but this software has been really very nice because they keep updating a patch about the security issue so i think this would be the best thing you can select to go with.

Ya some how got rid off it but thanks a lot and i did expected a better help from you all and that's what i got so thanks a lot and i have been in very tough time with this so i was very upset now when i have got support from so many of you now i think i am fine and i have been much more confidence than before and this is because of you all so thanks again to you all.