Thread: Does Sony Ericsson Hazel have Flashlite Player?

Does Sony Ericsson Hazel have Flashlite Player?

The title says it all. so what do you all think guys does the Sony Ericsson Hazel have Flashlite Player? I am very much interested in knowing about the same and hence do start replying over here accordingly. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. Well I want to play certain flash videos as well as watch the videos online. So that’s why I am asking you all about the same. so please do try and give out some suggestions for the same. it will be very much helpful for me and hence that’s what I feel over here. so do start commenting over here on the same. I am waiting for the reply.

Re: Does Sony Ericsson Hazel have Flashlite Player?

Yes it is there I am not sure about which version does it uses but yes surely it does have it. I think so this is what the answer you were waiting for and hence I hope that you did get the necessary response from here. so that’s it from my side. Anything else that you want to ask about the phone then feel free to ask it over here. I will surely give you some advice on the same and hence do let me know about it. well I would advise you to check out the versions of the flashlight because some versions of the flashlight does have some problem and hence it is better to check out the same.

So thanks a lot for the answer that you have given here. Appreciate the help and the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. So thanks a ton for the same. I still have a small doubt in my mind which I want to ask it with you all. Well what I am saying is that do you all know does this phone have the front camera? Guys if you are having some knowledge on the same then do start replying over here. I am not aware if the hazel is having the front camera, so please do throw some light on that. I am waiting for the help.

Ok then let me inform you that the phone does not have the front camera and hence it is of no use if you are expecting that the phone must be having the front as well as the rear camera then better not expect from that it will not be there. So that’s what I am saying here and hence I hope that I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours. So let me know if there is something else that I have left over here on the issue. so that’s what I am saying here, hope you all do have a good look at it.

How can you say that dude. Have you checked out the Sony Ericsson Hazel U20i, if not then I would advise you to have a proper check about the same. it surely does have. Yes the previous version did noit have it but yes the new one i.e. Sony Ericsson Hazel U20i does have it and hence do look after the same. it has the second camera for the video calling purpose. Surely seems to be a good option for you if you are thinking of buying it now. So do not waste a time for that and go ahead and get it. that’s what I think would be the perfect suggestion for you.

Thanks buddy you saved my day. Yes you will not believe it I was actually going to get one as soon as possible for the same.. thanks you let me know about the same otherwise I was going to change my mind of going ahead with the hazel. Thanks that you specified the model number as well. I will surely go ahead with it and hence appreciate your efforts for the same. So that's what i am saying here.