Thread: How To Patching Your Sony Ericsson CID53

How To Patching Your Sony Ericsson CID53

I have been having some exceptional problem here; I have been trying to put on some updates on my phone which includes some patching on my Sony Ericsson CID53 phone, so I was just wondering if any one of you can fix this problem for me as I have no previous experience for this, I would really like to try out various other programs for this but it seems that know of them worked for me . Any help appreciated.

Re: How To Patching Your Sony Ericsson CID53

I would really like the tell you the you need to back up all the drives in it before you start patching up with h this as while patching up that I would rather like to see if that would be really hard for,you to do that you need to download the patch file and then using the Mkrest for making this and then draft and fro this on the main firmware that you are having , this should be mkrest . After it would start automatically.

I would not recommend you to do that as the company has still not released any such patches for their phone inspire the phone that you are using is so old that it does not have the a identified patch for this as this patches for this are often mistake for other patches that are there I would highly recommend you not to patch up your phone with the as it might just blow up all the firmware the you were having and you would be left with nothing on you phone .

I high appriacated the concern that is taken up by you guys but , I have already searched for some patch on the internet and I am pretty sure the work good , as I have asked some users about it and they gave me a posiotve reply and I just don’t care anymore about my phone as I no longer use it , as it getting old and already has many problem but , I think it would be really worth it fix it with a patch as that might be needed to upgrade the it .

I think you are aware of the risk so I am starting with the procedure, you can patch your phone with many way ,one is by using the Quaker , this is basically used for making the quick access to patch that we are going to install after that you need to go with the copy to phone option that you have .in the anycid of you phone try searching for the firmware and the extract the same to the tpa/present /custom fodler and then run it .

I think that was for the patches , if you any futher patchesto be installed then you just need to select the qa2020 in the script . that you have created and then select the bflash after that copy all the patches to the to an suitable folder and then run the patches so that they would install themselves in apriate places accordingly . so just do as the I say , if you are still having any problem then post me back , I am always there to help you out .