Thread: Modded CamDriver for Sony Ericsson C905

Modded CamDriver for Sony Ericsson C905

Have anyone here have heard of the camdriver for the sony ericsson phones. if anyone has heard of it then do let me know about it. as far as what I have heard here I can say that I have heard a lot about the cameras and all, so that’s what I am saying here. it is said that there are lots of good features about the cameras and we can enjoy every detail of it. so that’s what the plus point is. The photos does come out well with the camdriver and hence I am saying you to get one of it as soon as possible.

Re: Modded CamDriver for Sony Ericsson C905

As such I don’t think so it will bring anything new in the pictures because I really did not find any use of this particular driver for the camera. So that’s what I am saying here and hence I really did not find anything cool about the driver. Sorry if my answer sounds harsh to you but still I am saying that I am not at all with the driver. So do look at the same and hence that’s my answer for you all. do watch out for the same and in case if there is any changes then do let me know.

Well I am sure that you have not heard about the drivers which are heavily modded and if you have not heard of then you should surely look aout for the same. I think that will be the interesting one to watch out for. So that’s what I am saying here. Although some good modding does definitely helps out but it can be a problem if not sued properly. So that’s what I want to say here. in case if you have any other doubt then do post in your replies over here, that will be much better I feel.

I think so with the new platforms that have come up and also with the new OS. I really don’t think so there is any need of the new camdrivers and all the stuffs like that. There is simply no need of that and this is what I want to say here. So do watch out for the same and hence do not make a thread on that. Since these days all these kinds of drivers are not at all used today and hence that’s what I am saying here. so hope you got the necessary information on the same and hence that’s what I want to say here.

Ok thanks for telling me about that but yes there used to be the development of the drivers that used to focus on the camera only and also they also used to ensure that it comes with more sharpness, also it comes with the noise reduction as well. So you cannot totally say that camdrivers are of no use at all. so simply do not deny the fact that the camdrivers can be of great sue for the cameras of the sony ericsson phone. so that’s what I want to say here.