Thread: Difference between Mac And Mac Mini

Difference between Mac And Mac Mini

Hey I am using windows operating system from so many years. But one of my friends tells me to use the Mac mini and Mac apple. I try to find out the difference but I am not able to make a proper difference but If you have any idea how to use and which is better one and any buddy tells me that what the Mac (Apple) And Mac mini is? And what is the difference in this. And which one is good for me as designer. Please feel free to suggest me the answer.

Re: Difference between Mac And Mac Mini

Mac apple and Mac mini both are produced by apple organization. Mac is the line of computer series which is produced by Apple. Apple produced so many things like I pad, I phone and I pods. Mac mini is nothing but it’s a new product series of desktop. This is a flat desktop where the absenteeism of DVD burner which makes some people to change their mind. Mac apple is nothing but the old model of computers which made by the Apple. Mac mini also runs on the Os X which is also used by other model of Mac notebooks and desktop.

Mac mini is a specific model in the Mac computer series. Mac mini is a flat desktop which is launched by Apple. In this Mac mini desktop there is no monitor, keyboard and mouse which we have to buy to make it complete. Mac mini is a cheapest model in desktop series. Mac apple is the series of computer which is produced by apple. In this series we can take the Mac notebook and Mac desktop. Mac mini also provide the thunderbolt point s which help we to connect monitors.

Mac (apple) is the computer which is produced by Apple they are generally a series of Mac computers in this series they mainly used an operating system OS X which is also created by Apple. Mac mini is the new model which is produced by Apple. This is an flatiron desktop model which is consists of HDMI and thunderbolt port but there is no DVD rom facility which may effect of use of DVDs. Mac mini is may be come update in the new Mac operating system OS X Lion.