Thread: Java PDF reader for Sony Ericsson phone

Java PDF reader for Sony Ericsson phone

Guys I am here to ask from you all if there is any java pdf viewer for the Sony ericsson phone, if there is then have you all tested it? I am not sure whether if it will work for the Sony Ericsson phone as well. So I am not sure about it and hence I am asking you all about the same. so what do you all think guys can you please let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all as if what do you all think is there any java pdf reader for that? If you do have any idea on the same then do share it with me guys. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all.

Re: Java PDF reader for Sony Ericsson phone

Yes it is there supported but let me tell you that it does not work well with it, so that’s what the main problem is. It is really very patchy at some stages and also does slow down a bit in some stage. So that’s what the main problem is but we must accept the fact that the phones are now turning out to be java supported phones and we must feel proud about it. well even I wanted to share this experience with you all. I hope you all did liked it.

Well yes some of the sony ericsson phones are supporting the java pdf readers but it is very important to know as if which phones are you using? Can you please let me know about the same. if you do mention about the model of the phone then that will be much btter for me to answer it out. So that’s what I feel over here. so do start replying to the questions that I have asked here and I will make sure that I answer it out for you. so that’s what I am saying here.

Actually I am using the Sony Ericsson k550, so does it is supported in that? Can you all pelase let me know about it. do let me know about the same?

What a co incidence even I am using it. well being a same mobile phone user, let me inform you that you must need a java platform to run all the kind of programs in it. so that’s what you need to do it and hence do look out for that. Well a good example of the java platform is the JP5+ find it and install it in the phone that will do the trick. Also if you are able to install the jsr-75 then it is well and good for you because they are very much required to open the files.

Ok thanks for letting me know about the same. appreciate the ideas that you have given over here for me. so thanks a ton for the same. well what I am saying is that can you all provide me with the necessary links that are required here for installing the applications. If you have some idea about the same then do share it over here. I am waiting for all the help that you all would like to give me and hence let me know about the same.