Thread: Unable to use flash and microphone Sony Ericsson C905

Unable to use flash and microphone Sony Ericsson C905

I am having a sony errison C905 phone which I purchased some 2 years back till know the phone was working perfectly fine until and unless this morning that I found out the flash and the microphone were not working In the phone, I was shocked to see that as I was working the previous night when I placed the phone on the desk, so please help me on how to recover the flash and the microphone and Alsop on what probably caused the problem.

Re: Unable to use flash and microphone Sony Ericsson C905

Hey, if the was working fine for you in the previous two year , then I think that it was a problem that was caused more over form your side as you might have just dropped it somewhere or it might also be that you have accident hit but the some hard thing on the pocket in which you phone is been kept so just ensure that this was not reason so that you can zero on the error very efficiently . But can you please elaborate on the problem that you are been facing .

Hey , I have recalled each and every movement that happened with me last night and I need to say that nothing worked for me , not even the phone was accidently hit by some hard thing , so here is what I have been facign , I have used a xenon flash and I was successful l in taking pictures but sudently I faced another problem that the microphone that I was having was not working anymore when I plugged it in the phone .

I Think that the problem that you are been facing is possible caused by the some short circuit that you are facing as that might just weaken the flash light and might also have burned the circuit inside the phone , I would highly recommend you to visit an Sony ericsson repair shop or an gallery as they would see through your problem and serve you in an better way , just minus the the cost the charge for .

Hey the problem that you are facing is mostly because of an hardware failure, I mean the microphone might just be fault or the ribbon might be cutter at some point so just check that and observe if the problem still persists .I would really like to have a view on the flash but I just don ;t have any idea bout he xenon flash that is been used by you .I hope that help you out , otherwise have a visit to the gallery .

I think that xenon flash that i have been using here is the most common used one , and i just cannot afford to lose one , the first though was to bring the phone closer to the customer service and then get the same repaired from them, so just i think i know need to follow it , but that would be more similar to this , well thanks for all the replies that you guys gave me . I reality appropriate the efforts .