Thread: T9 Bluetooth Headset not working in Sony Ericsson K850

T9 Bluetooth Headset not working in Sony Ericsson K850

Hello everyone. I have come here with a small problem in my phone and the problem is that a few days ago I had got a T9 Bluetooth Headset for my Sony Ericsson K850 phone. now after having brought it I successfully added it in the my accessories. Now it seems that only the handsfree function can work of the headset and nothing else. What about the headset function? It does not function at all. so that’s the main problem here. so that’s why I am asking for a simple help from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. I am sure that your reply will be very much helpful for me.

Re: T9 Bluetooth Headset not working in Sony Ericsson K850

So may be it is entitled for the hands free function only and hence it is allowing you to only make and receive calls only. So that can be the situation here. That’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you on the same. so do watch out for the same and let me know if that is the case or not. I am quite sure that it will be the same case over here. so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you have got the necessary suggestions on the same. Watch out for that.

How can you say that it will only do the call attending and making functions? What about the listening to the music and many other functions that is possible with the Bluetooth headset. In case if you are not aware of that then. We can also listen to the music’s as well as the videos in it. So these are some of the things that can be done. So that’s what I am saying here. Now what do you have to say over here, can you please tell me. I hope you will change your view after listening to this. so start replying buddy.

Yes I know about that and let me give you some information on the types of Bluetooth headsets that are available in the market these days. So these are some of the types of headsets that are available In the market. One if them is the Mono or ordinary Bluetooth headsets which is used for only calls and nothing else. The other one is the Stereo Bluetooth headsets in which we can listen to the music as well as the phone calls as well. The third one is the Special Hifi Bluetooth sound transfer devices that does the function of sound transferring with the two special devices attached. So that’s what I am saying here. which is your type?

I think so the above user is absolutely correct and let me inform you all guys that if all the above lists does not matches with the one that you are having then better check if it is a valid one or not. May be it might have got damaged or that kind of stuff. So that’s what you need to look at and hence that’s what I am saying here. Please do watch out for the same and better get it replaced if you are not at all happy with the device. So that’s my advice for you. Look out for the same.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. I was really very saddened when I got to hear that my Bluetooth headset belonged to the mono type and I was really very much upset with that. So I am very sorry that I did not check about the same and went ahead to get the Bluetooth headset. Anyways thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.