Thread: Sony Ericsson C901 camera giving dead pixels

Sony Ericsson C901 camera giving dead pixels

Guys I just brought this used phone and the first thing I checked out was the camera of the phone. well what I had noticed is that on checking out the camera of the phone I noticed that whatever pictures I was taking in it I can see that some images were quite dull and also on zooming in properly I can see the dead pixels in it. so that’s what I am saying here. you get to see the white dots in the images and hence that’s what I am saying here. so this is the problem I am reporting here. I hope you do have a good look at the same and suggest me something on t he same. I am waiting for the valid response from you all. so do reply over here.

Re: Sony Ericsson C901 camera giving dead pixels

Since you brought a used phone and hence there is no guarantee about it. so that’s what I am saying here. it is but obvious that the camera quality would be not so good in it and hence that’s what I am saying here. well what I am saying is that if a phone is used then no dealer or the manufacturer takes the warranty of that phone and so there is nothing that you can do over here. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here. that will be much helpful for you. that’s what I feel here. so do look at the same.

Guys I have one more suggestion for you on this. so what I am saying is that are you taking the images from the long ranges shots and if that is true then it is but obvious that you will be getting to see the white dots in the images. So that’s what I am saying here. Getting pixlets in the long range shots is a normal thing and hence there is nothing to debate about it. so relax dude just enjoy the other features of the phone and you are done. So do as what I have said here and I think that will be the perfect suggestion for you.

It is like every phone suffers the same problem, so there is nothing much that you can do. One thing that is definitely possible is to adjust the levels of the photo or the brightness levels in the phone through the photo editor. Also check out the camera settings and keep the maximum resolution as possible. It is not a 10 mega pixel camera that will give you clarity even at the dark light. So better do not expect much from the camera of that Sony Ericsson phone and do the possible changes that I have mentioned here. surely will be of great help for you.

Dude the above person is quite correct. You should not expect much clarity from that phone. even I am having the same phone and believe me it does not give me any kind of dead pixels when I take pictures in a broad light or whenever there is a good amount of light. So nothing to worry over here about the same. well what I want to say is that I don’t know about the other phones but every C901 suffer from this problem, the intensity of dots keep on changing with the darkness, so that’s what the problem is. I hope you do listen to my suggestions and I am sure it will be of good help for you.

Ok I did understood what you all are trying to say here and I understand what you all are trying to say here on the same. yes I can understand that my phone is a old one and bound to give problems and also nice to see that many of them are also having the same problem as mine. So that ensures me that I am not the only one with the same problem. So thanks for telling em about that. Yes surely I will definitely make some changes in the settings and will inform you guys about the same.