Thread: Sony Ericsson Elm glass shattered

Sony Ericsson Elm glass shattered

It is very sad to say that my Sony Ericsson Elm’s glass has been shattered and I am also shattered by that. Well I simply do not want to send it to the factory for the servicing and all but I am deciding that I do get ahead with the new phone. so that’s what I am planning here and so what do you all think about this guys? Can you all please tell me about the same. Well I have finalized two choices one of them is the Xperia X8 and while the other one is the hazel. So what do you all think with which one should I go ahead? I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. Do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Sony Ericsson Elm glass shattered

I would advise you to rather stick with the Xperia X8. Primary factor is the android device and I am sure that you will also agree with me over here. Plus it will be a new experience for you over here. You will be getting to see some new applications In the phone which will be total fun. So that’s what I am saying here. do watch out for the same and let me know if you are going ahead with that choice or not. Do let me know about it. I am waiting for you to reply over here.

No I would not agree with you on this matter. Simply because Xperia X8 does not have the LED flashlight and also the camera is not quite efficient. So why are you thinking of going with the Xperia I cannot understand. First listen to me do one thing go with the hazel as such I have not heard anything wrong about that phone and hence I will say that it is a safe option to go with the present moment of time. So that’s what I wanted to say here. Hope you do look at the same and I am sure that will be the perfect answer for you.

I am not sure about the new phones that have come up in the market but at last I have heard that it does produces yellowish flash. May be in terms of camera as well as the LED screen hazel might be better but if we compare the operating systems of the two phones then I must say that Xperia has the android in it. which is the benchmark for all the other android phones and hence that’s what it makes difference here. so do look out for what I am saying here. I am sure that it will benefit you in some stages or other.

Are you sure that you have finalized these two phones there are so many phones coming from Samsung which will give you better image quality then the Sony ericsson phones and also in terms of durability they are much ahead then the Sony ericsson. So do look out for the same and also do remember that you check out for the galaxy series of the phone. so that you can get enough knowledge about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Better stick to the new galaxy series that have been launched by the Samsung.

Ok thanks a lot for putting down all the suggestions. Yes even I have heard about the Samsung galaxy phones but I am not thinking of getting it. simply because I was a big fan of the sony ericsson and I will continue to be and nothing like Samsung will change my mind on the selection of the phones. so counting on the number of suggestions given by you all I will say that I will go with the hazel, that’s it. So thanks for telling me about everything. Appreciate the efforts that you have out in over here.