Thread: Can we modify the camdriver of satio like the C905?

Can we modify the camdriver of satio like the C905?

Hello friends, I own a Sony Ericsson Satio (U1) phone and I just really love it, but I really liked the camera that Sony Ericsson c905 had, I mean that was just so awesome phone and would really love to have the same picture quality and the recording on my phone does anyone know if it is really possible for us to the mode the cam driver of the c905 and then update the same on the Sony ericsson satio ,.any help related to this topic are high appreciated .

Re: Can we modify the camdriver of satio like the C905?

I think that it is really not possible to do an modding of an Sony c905 driver and then place it on the Sony erosion satio as that might matter the most to me know, I have previously never heard of it , but I would really like to know if that is been done by someone , though they both share the same hardware configuration , but I would really love to have this on my list of the modding is done successfully.

I also have been working on this since quite a long period and till know I think I have got very far with this topic , because the Sony satio is a great phone the only things at which it suck s is the camera , so I have searched high and low on the internet and other forums sites and found out that it could be only with modifying the camdrv.ldd file ,but I guess it is just not able to the update the drive .Just try to open it and then mod it .

Well, I just don‘t think that it is an accurate drive , I have figured that to the z drive in our Smartphone and I think they need to be opened with the help of X-plore feature in the drive , so just try that I think it would not be that difficult for you to do that , I had te same problem with it previously but , I have then just modded to so that it could well be installed on the satio and it really works awesome , through there are some crashes recorded .

Hey you just can do that you need to go to that with the help of the a c2z patch file that patches the system file with the help of various file and that would surely fix this problem I would never like to have this file in other system on my phone but I think opening the c:\private \10202be8 \ and then running the patch file would fix it with the satio driver, I think this is the only way through which we can modded it ,

I think that is pretty simple you just need to run to open the c drive and then move on to the private folder in the same drive and then move on to the some text fuile stating some number like 102028e9 and then open the same file in the notepad and rhn change the compression quality value to 720 *480 as that might just help you from gaining a lot better quality that previously though and then save the file again ,and voila you are done .

after reading all the comment that are been made by you guys , i think that i should not modify the cam settings as that would hinder the cam driver and the hardware that i am using on the is phone , but i really did not knew the side effect of modding the cam driver so here is what what i have decided i have decided that i would not use modding to edit the drivers i have dropped the idea . thanks to you guys .