Thread: Cannot start ESPRIMO Mobile V5505

Cannot start ESPRIMO Mobile V5505

I cannot start my ESPRIMO Mobile V5505 once that is turned off. Once this happens then I have to unplug the battery as well as the power and reconnect them back and then it get started again. It is very annoying to do this all the times. If I try to start this without resetting the battery and the power then it neither gets started nor shows me any message or BSOD. This is the first time I am getting such problem with this so please tell me that what can be the solution for this?

Re: Cannot start ESPRIMO Mobile V5505

I think that this is because of the outdated BIOS version installed in your computer. So just check that what is the BIOS version you are having installed on your computer? If there is availability of the newer BIOS then you can upgrade to that version and it will solve the problem that you are facing. This is the primary thing that you can give an attempt and see if this works or not.

It can be because of the loose connection of the battery pins with the slot. It might be losing the connection and when you remove and reconnect that then you again get connected. So make sure that you are having the proper connection of the battery with the Notebook. This is one of the possibilities for this problem so just check for this and reply back if this was the problem for that.

Is your ESPRIMO Mobile V5505 under warranty? If that is under warranty then you will not have to do anything with that. Just visit the shop from where you bought this and see what they can help you. If they can solve this then it’s OK but if you find that they are not helpful then you can directly contact to the manufacturer and ask them for the issue. They will fix that without any cost as it is under warranty.

I think that replacing the battery with a new one will do the work for you. So what you can do is just purchase a new compatible battery for this and replace the old one with the new one. But before going to buy that, try to check your old batter with some other netbook and see if it is showing you the same effect there also? If it does the same then it will confirm that the problem is with the battery and changing the battery will solve the problem.

If the problem is with operating system then the repairing the system may solve the problem from you. If you want to do that then just insert the bootable OS CD in your computer and boot from that. When it asks you for the type of the installation hen just choose the Repair from that. As you select that option then it will start repairing your computer and all the corrupted and missing files from that will be changed with a new one. It will solve the problem for you.