Thread: Where I get Backpack for the Toshiba Qosmio

Where I get Backpack for the Toshiba Qosmio

I just have purchased the new Toshiba Qosmio laptop for me. its awesome device I ever used. I use that in my office for my regular work. Apart from that I also use in the inside as well as outside my home. Its working and performance is absolutely fine for me. Actually I want a cover or you can say carrier to keep my laptop safe from outside environment. I search on the internet for that. I found the Toshiba Backpack for the Qosmio is very nice and suitable for me. It is really good laptop bag and I’d like to get it. But the problem is that no one has that bag in my area. I search for that in various market in my town but I don’t get anything . so I want an advice for that. I want to ask should I look for something else or can anyone give me help for managing to get it. I am confused to solve this problem. Please help me out.

Re: Where I get Backpack for the Toshiba Qosmio

I read your problem. But in your question you do not mentioned where are you stay. So I cant get the clear idea about suggesting the markets where you can easily get that backpack. So here I am giving you some advice to buy it online so you can get it wherever you stay. There are so many options are available to buy that backpack on the web. The best of them is WalMart ( this is the place from where I also buy many products that’s why I am suggesting you that). You can buy your backpack from the website of walmart which is better option for you. I recommend you this because here the products are bit cheaper than the exact same one on Toshiba's own website. So this is also cost efficient for you. Or you can directly buy it from Toshiba’s own site which will give you some better experience. In this way you can keep your laptop safe and fine. I hope this will help you for solving your problem. Thank you.

As per your description I will give you some information which will help you while buying the backpack for your laptop. If you don’t get the backpack from the Toshiba’s or any other showrooms then try this one. Because I know that its hard to find sleeves or any other backpacks that fit it. So here I am giving you an advice to you to see Laptop backpack from Briggs & Riley. This is pretty large and you can easily fit your laptop in that (I think so). Because they provides every size of laptops backpack even though there is nothing such laptop available. By using this laptop backpack you can carry your laptop everywhere like gym, work, movies, weekend getaways, etc. you can also get the details of this on many websites. So just try it. I hope this will make you more comfortable.

After reading your I problem I come to know that you don’t have an appropriate shop in your location that’s why you face this problem. But I can’t get any idea about where are you stay so I cannot give you any advice to buy the backpack from a particular shop or market etc. but I can give you some advice to buy that backpack online. You can go for badboy on Amazon’s sites where you can get the desired backpack to you. it is an alienware backpack made for 17.3inch laptops. You can search it on the forum of that product and get the feedbacks of the users that shows you it can be useful to fit 18 inches laptop also it is just fine with adequate space for some other stuff also. And it is also cheaper than the other products which are available in the market. You will be pay only 2923rupees for good looking backpack. This will help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

I read your problem. You have a Toshiba Qosmio laptop. It very good to see you using that product because I also have same one in my office. That’s why I am give you some information about that. You can purchased back pack from Toshiba to accommodate the monstrous Qosmio (I also purchased from it). This backpack is cavernous with pockets upon pockets. It can holds your laptop snuggly and securely. There is another features which enhance the possibility to buy it. It has removable sleeve that allows you for a level of customization by adding additional secure storage for smaller items as well as upon its removal, allows for more space to hold textbooks and larger items. The quality of the backpack is awesome and the fit is also very good. It also cushioning which will provide some ventilation and comfort on your back and chest/waist straps that can further distribute some weight. It also make lugging around a laptop, charger, and books feel like much less of a burden. I hope this will give you better experience. Thank you.

According to your given information I can make out that you have a Toshiba Qosmio. So here I will give you an advice to prefer Toshiba Backpack for the Qosmio which is the best option for you. This will get you on various location or you get online also. For that you have to go on the toshiba’s autherised sites like Toshibadirect etc. you can also try that on different websites like walmart and others which are both comfortable and cost efficient Which will provide you better experience. You did not mention the place where you stay so I cannot give you further information about the shops and markets available in your area. So please give your location information so I can provide you better options to buy the product that you wanted.